GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 06 UG GTI DSG 9k miles, Pkg 2 TONS of Extras!!!

PBR ME

My Career choices force me to have only one car, and its gotta be a 4 door, so I have to sell my GTI.

2006 United Grey GTI DSG Package 2, VW aero kit
10,990 miles
Includes: leather, heated seats, NAV, Sirius Radio, sunroof

extras: Eurojet FMIC and all hard tubes, EVOMS Cold air with heat sheilds front and rear, EVOMS Carbon engine cover, Milltek turbo back exhaust with high flow cats, GIAC Tuning, Forge Diverter valve, Alcon 14.5" Brakes, PSS9 Coilover suspension, BBS Polished CK 19" wheels w/ Michelin PS2 235 tires.

A few other small things like open fog grills, anniversary shift handle, monster mats, and black red GTI carpet mats, tint, awe vent mounted color matching boost guage...etc.

This car is quick, and extremely clean. Has had all services and mods done at VW dealer. The paint and body are 100% original, and near perfect.

This is a no excuses car $25,000. OBO

No trade offers please

Located in Chicago area

Last edited:

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
good luck with your sell, good price and car looks amazing!

PBR ME

Thanks for the comments, I HATE to get rid of it, I love the car, but need a larger 4 door car if Im only going to have one car. :(

PBR ME

sure, I'll get another one, and Ive got like 4 of the remote displays in my garage. 3 years ago, I had 7 street cars, now im down to one. Its amazing what a career in racing will do to your prioritys

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Wow, that's a CLEAN car. Where in Chicago are you located? Bump for a clean car and local owner.

crazywayne311

not really, 2nd actually
Car(s)
07 Deep Black GLI
hey man. good luck with the sell! such a beautiful GTI!

PBR ME

well, after thinking I was going to sell it, I think Ive decided to keep it. its an awesome car for the money. I thinkit would be hard to find anything to replace it with. maybe the new M3 4 door next summer..... we'll see