GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

for the VA people

Olde Towne Wabbit 2.0

starving artist
Car(s)
07 GTI 6M/UG/Plaid
20% in the back, 35% in the front... been scared shitless for the past year.

good luck so far... till i get pulled for speeding. *knock on wood for both of those*

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
you can get 35 in the front and not have to worry about anything. the difference between 35 and 50 is very little from the outside

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
yeah i'm not worried about the po po b/c they wont pull you over for just tint, only if you're speeding and then they'll get you for the tint...i'm more worried about when my car gets inspected

Lolly Baggins

LOL JK!
Car(s)
08 Mk5 GTi - Candy W
Pics of said tints? I am debating to tint my baby or not, would love to see some VA tints people have. Limo tint? :p

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
^but do the va inspections give a shit about it?

most people inspecting the car wont pay any attention to it. itll look legal so theyll assume it is. IMO 35% all around is the way to go.

Grmncrsnbr

SaurKimchi
Car(s)
2012 Kia Optima
ha I love when people do a search but dont look at dates but hey at least they are searching or they are that bored that they have gone through pages of threads. I have 35% all the way around on my audi never a problem. I had 35-20-5 (front - rear sides -rear) on my last gti and only got pulled over for it once with a warning. Inspections dont care but yes FFX cops will pull you over for just tint its happened to come friends of mine but they were 20% or lower all the way around.

united_mkvGTI

apr tuned united mk V
Car(s)
2007 mk v gti
i had 20% percent tint all the way around for almost two years got pulled over 3 times i just got pulled over last month doing 80/55 and got a ticket for the windows showed up in court with pics of the tint off they dismissed the tint charge the reckless on the other hand is still pending

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
i had 20% percent tint all the way around for almost two years got pulled over 3 times i just got pulled over last month doing 80/55 and got a ticket for the windows showed up in court with pics of the tint off they dismissed the tint charge the reckless on the other hand is still pending

awesome.