GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone from here on EUROTEKNIK

jonfran21

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 Jetta GLI
I'm a member there, usually just read the A&L Autobody forum, they did some nice work on my car. Don't go there too often, usually here and Vortex

Mr Baytchos

www.thechicagogarage.org
I'm a member there, usually just read the A&L Autobody forum, they did some nice work on my car. Don't go there too often, usually here and Vortex

You ever drive that thing out to 47 and 72?....I think I mighta seen ya a while back....you were turning left onto 47(heading south).

a4cefed

Go Kart Champion
i am but spend more time on IL Euro and here

jonfran21

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2006 Jetta GLI
You ever drive that thing out to 47 and 72?....I think I mighta seen ya a while back....you were turning left onto 47(heading south).

No, I haven't been out there in a while. It would have had to have been last spring, I drove it to NIU for a Saturday to watch some baseball.:thumbsup:

OH SNAP

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI MKV
I AM

willsgti

Black Magic
Car(s)
MKV GTI
anyone going out to the illinois euro meet friday?

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
^ Different group than the original post.

I went to the Euroteknik meet last night very late, met up with them at the Hooter's in Schaumburg. I was at the first meet too.

Supposedly they are going to be getting together in Kenosha next time.

Raphael

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!
Car(s)
2011 Evolution X
^ Different group than the original post.

I went to the Euroteknik meet last night very late, met up with them at the Hooter's in Schaumburg. I was at the first meet too.

Supposedly they are going to be getting together in Kenosha next time.

Your talking about the wrong group. its eurocrew

RobbDizzle

Ambalamps Dispatcher
Car(s)
07 VW GTI 5-door
I'm actually one of the original members. We used to be the Chicago chapter of DTMPower.net like 5 or 6 years ago....then we were BMWX.net for maybe 6 months, until a legal squabble with BMWNA....changed to Euroteknik.com maybe 5 years ago and haven't looked back.

We started out as a BMW community and had meets every Thursday night at Fuddruckers in Schaumburg....got bigger and bigger and now include VAG cars as well as Saab/Volvo/Merc/Jag/Porsche/basically anything euro.

I used to be really involved, but drifted away since most of the people that started the group left/moved on, but I still post there.

Confidential

Former "BMW guy"
Car(s)
08' GTI
I'm actually one of the original members. We used to be the Chicago chapter of DTMPower.net like 5 or 6 years ago....then we were BMWX.net for maybe 6 months, until a legal squabble with BMWNA....changed to Euroteknik.com maybe 5 years ago and haven't looked back.

We started out as a BMW community and had meets every Thursday night at Fuddruckers in Schaumburg....got bigger and bigger and now include VAG cars as well as Saab/Volvo/Merc/Jag/Porsche/basically anything euro.

I used to be really involved, but drifted away since most of the people that started the group left/moved on, but I still post there.

Sup Robb,
Guess what car I got :biggrin:

I also moved back to Chicago. Crazy... I know.

I'll be doin Eurotek meets and Autox this summer. Hope to see you around.

-Black Rob