GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Snowboard

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
Selling my snowboard simply because i got a new one.

It's a k2 Spitfire 157cm. I will include the bindings if you want them but on is broken, so i won't charge you for them. It's just normal wear and tear on a snowboard. I had it waxed and sharpened this time last year.

Looking for $100 plus shipping. Shoot me some offers.

broken binding.

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
very nice, whats the new board? im in love with the new burton dominant

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
:thumbup: Burton Shaun White 154 with the Black Cartels and i'm using my Forum recon boots.:thumbup:

:bow: SHAUN WHITE :bow:

Debo

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG GTI
nice but i just got a forum recon the only thing is i use my ride most of the time. bump for a good buy.

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
the recon was my other choice for board. but then i just went with the SW because it was lighter and smaller. i need a 154 so i can spin a crazy amount of times!. haha.

BUMP.

sk8chip98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
F**K SW........ i hate cause he is better then me.... :) I have been riding the Burton Seven for years..... I love that board with a frankinstein binding (doom base plates, w/ old school mission H-backs, and cap straps)

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
i have a burton 154 uninc with the habano bindings and vans danny kass boots. couldnt be happier with that set up

pbfoot

Ready to race!
154 lol? either you're 5'0" or you ride only park.
i ride a burton indie 157, with ride spi bindings and dc judge boots, and i'm 5'8"

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
haha well i'm 5'11. and yes all i do is park. and the board i'm selling just wouldn't cut it for me and park.