MKV Turbo15

23psi and fast as fuck!
Car(s)
Jetta
Denver Large Euro GTG on Sunday Nov 18th, 2007

Dave n Busters:biggrin: :thumbup:

Organized by Bluefox280

"You asked, and I'm returning the favor... We're going central!"

The eighth installment for 2007 of the large Denver gatherings is happening Sunday, November 18th @ 12:00pm.

It'll be at Dave + Busters on I-25 and Colorado Blvd.
We'll meet on the top level of the parking garage for D+B and UATC.

Schedule:
* meet @ 12:00pm - converse with fellow owners
* head into Dave & Buster for lunch @ 1:00pm (please join us for food + gaming)
* relax till 3:30pm where we'll relocate to RTD Park-n-Ride lot south to D&B's garage where a drive route will be determined upon location

Directions to Dave & Buster's:
* Follow I-25 to Colorado Blvd.
* head south on Colorado Blvd to Buchtel Blvd (its the traffic light north of Evans is where you turn left there).
* Now take the second left (which you drive right by the parking garage) and then left into the parking garage.
* Around and around (slowly, and NO squealing tires) until you're at the top; we'll be meeting there.
* It is free to park for D+B and UATC.

There will be space available, we shouldn't have a problem at all.
If it's been like last time, expect alot of vehicles and people; so plan ahead for such.
And bring your cameras; there will be daylight!

We would like to keep this a euro GTG.
If you want to cross-post for other forums that pertain to automakers east of the pond, that's fine.
Please copy all the info and post responsibily; as always all owners are liable for their own actions.

Questions, concerns, comments? Feel free to IM me!

--> Note! I want to be very crystal clear on this: Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT burnout, speed, or create careless driving acts in your vehicles while in the D&B parking garage. We had a minor run in with parking management last time (which I do want to repeat) and to avoid getting the boot please ABSOLUTELY NO burnouts, speeding, or careless acts in our vehicles; clear?

--> Second Note! There will be no reservations set; this will be a "free-for-all" event more or less.

--> Also note! Please come with a positive attitude.
If you missed on last time, highly recommend coming this time; should be an excellent gathering!

--> And, a final note! Remember that D&B has somewhat of a age limit. 21 to get in, no questions asked. If you're under 21, you *have* to be accompanied by someone over 25. And with that, there's a 4-to-1 ratio (4 underaged persons to one 25+ adult). So, you can get it, but I would make some of-aged friends quickly. However, I've been there under the age and if you act well and play some games without goofing off, they won't have a problem.

Please post if your going; I'll do my best to keep track and update a list as it formulates.

- Erik

[Public Service Annoucement]
PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS; Thanks!

* I want to be very crystal clear on this: Do not, and I repeat, DO NOT burnout, speed, or create careless driving acts in your vehicles while in the D&B parking garage. We had a minor run in with parking management last time (which I do want to repeat) and to avoid getting the boot please ABSOLUTELY NO burnouts, speeding, or careless acts in our vehicles; clear?

We had a problem back in September; please keep your speed down.

WARNING: If you do something STUPID in your vehicle on the premises of the parking garage, I WILL have NO problem grabbing your license plate, VIN, your name, any and all personal physical and vehicle description and any other valid info and give it to the authorities so that you are properly processed for fines / tickets / etc.

We're looking to come back, hopefully more often, if we can show that we abide by standard rules and common sense, cool? Have a problem with this, feel free to take it up with me.

- Erik

On the Ballot:

If you are not part of any of these groups, leave your SN and you will be included somewhere
AudiWorld.com
GollyGwagen (Chuck)

AudiZine.com
S4Treg

BimmerForums.com
AutoXfreak
M62pwrdE38
Pswirley

RMCB5.com

Union1609.com
Alexl0k0
blkpain1.8t +1