GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI VS Cobalt SS supercharged

whiterabbit

Touring Car Champion
I left work early the other day and I am driving down the road were most of the car dealerships are. I pulled to a light and there is a guys testdriving a Cobalt SS. The salesman tells him " go ahead showing what this corvette junior can do!"

light turns green and we take off, and my REVO tuned GTI walks him with little efford. we get to next light and I tell the guy "maybe you should buy an real corvette"

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
NICE!

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
lmao! right in the salesman's face. those guys eat people's minds up with bogus statements. When the 350z came out i took my friend to go buy one in my mustang and the salesman was like no way ur mustang would stand a chance with the 350z. He then said "The 350z can beat the 03' SVT Cobra".. I just would sit there and laugh.

trevor

Southeast Forum Dictator
Car(s)
Subaru WRX STI
haha. good kill. I let my girlfriend drive once and she beat a cobalt SS supercharged :thumbup:

davesee

FIA GT Champion
sure, i am glad to hear of the kill - and what a great time for it to happen too!! during a test drive.

A friend of mine was interested in buying one, and I just cant get over how ugly the back end is :barf:

dwl137

Touring Car Champion
davesee said:
2.0L I4, 16 valve, 205 hp @ 5600 rpm

From what I've heard and read they are underrated from the factory as well.

*Disclaimer: No I do not have dyno graphs or legitimate proof, I am simply offering information gathered from reading other boards/topics. This is not and attempt to start a flame war.

davesee

FIA GT Champion
dwl137 said:
From what I've heard and read they are underrated from the factory as well.

*Disclaimer: No I do not have dyno graphs or legitimate proof, I am simply offering information gathered from reading other boards/topics. This is not and attempt to start a flame war.

haha, it all good.. i just pulled that from their site