GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

volvo c30? Give opinions!

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
the c30 is kind of old news. I was following it for the past 2 years and almost bought one. If it had gotten to the states a bit sooner and was about $3000 less for all the stufff I wanted, I'd be flying past most euro and jap imports with ease. With plenty of Evolve modifications of course.
http://www.evolvecars.com/site/index.php?id=305,0,0,1,0,0

Boonedock82

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 MKV
Its great except for the engine options.

One of the sci profs at my Uni has a black one with the volvo body kit they have availabe for it and it looks sick as hell, the engine will out pace the 2.0t at the top end but the GTI destroys it in the mid range. All about the power curve in compairing these 2 engines. If I was to move away from the german cars I would go c30

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
Car(s)
3 wheels and wings
I like it. I saw one or two in person the other day and they look gooood.

wale

Go Kart Champion
nice decent car, doesnt really perform like u would expect, i just think it wll look great with a girl behind the wheels

Diabel

2007 GTI, PK 2, DSG, CW
the c30 is kind of old news. I was following it for the past 2 years and almost bought one. If it had gotten to the states a bit sooner and was about $3000 less for all the stufff I wanted, I'd be flying past most euro and jap imports with ease. With plenty of Evolve modifications of course.
http://www.evolvecars.com/site/index.php?id=305,0,0,1,0,0

Yes, I did for a year. Nice car, but the additional options = bigger price. Nice car though. I like the options that you can choose. planty to choose from.

mortygt140

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf GT TDI
never liked the back end:barf: and the t5 engine performs better in the focus ST225:headbang: which is what i went for but sadly will be going tomorrow has its been sold:cry:

Never mind Ive got my mk5 golf now

Darren