GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vdub_shawty

infamoüs düb gürl
Car(s)
jetta
i think there is going to be more.. if you saw how it ended. imo.

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
not watched season 5 yet, so lets not spoil any surprises eh.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Kiefer Sutherland this year signed another contract for 3 more seasons of 24... so there will be at least three more seasons...

newtogolf

thats what we want! he should be dedicating the remainder of his life to 24! even when hes 80.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I love 24 but it is starting to lose my attention... not that season 5 is bad, its just as good as 2-4 but... the first one focuses on one big disaster, each season since has tried to get that same level of suspense of the first season by having Jack save the world every hour, and has become completely unbelievable

newtogolf

yeah i can see why people would start to get bored of it.

but its always gona be great cos theres just so many surprises and its really intense.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
newtogolf said:
yeah i can see why people would start to get bored of it.

but its always gona be great cos theres just so many surprises and its really intense.
true I will keep watching it but will always remember the first season as the best.

newtogolf

i thought the 1st season was alright but at the end of the day it was just a threat on 2 peoples lives.

at least with the later ones, it felt more intense cos all of america was under threat and there were bombs and viruses going off.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
yea but, the realism was gone... I mean it goes (for example) a virus -> a nuke -> assassination -> water contamination -> plane hijacking -> kidnapping -> the list goes on for 24 items one for each hour...

I'm not saying its not a good show, its gone beyond feasibility.

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
No spoilers... some UK members have not seen the season we just finished...

Rabbit GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
a GTI.
i believe the UK is still on season three, someone from over there correct me if i'm wrong

lol if we talk about 24 anymore, we're going to need to make a US thread and a UK thread so we don't give away anything to our friends across the pond...