GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI vs. CT2000!!!

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
O.. M.. G..

Today. On my way home, I finally saw the incredible CT2000. Complete with the fifty inch chrome rims!!111oneeleven.

Anyway, It happened like this.

I'm sitting at the light, listening to my music on my now un-soft-clipped stereo and enjoying the beautiful night air, when the evil sound of the floats into my eardrum. The BAMF driving the thing looks down at me, he slides his sunglasses down his nose and nods at me. Yeah, he was wearing sunglasses at night. I grinned and rev'd the engine, prepared to do battle.

When the light turned green, neither of us took off, we proceeded slowly, then I hit the throttle and took off. I saw his lights flash up as he gunned it, the sound of his engine drowning out my music.

He pulled hard!

At about 125, Though... I finally pulled away from him..

Dang though... if you see a CT2000 driving around, you best watch yourself. They're tough to beat!

Last edited:

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
It's a joke. A CT2000 is a reference to a Dane Cook joke, it's a cement truck.

It's making fun of all of these race threads we get where people are posting about racing things that just don't make sense. It seems people are racing everything, and just feel the need to tell everyone how they beat a [insert completely different class of vehicle here] from a light. It's just stupid. :biggrin: I have no problem with race threads at all. But when people talk about racing cars with twice as much horsepower and.. pick up trucks? Why would anyone ever race a pick-up truck? These threads are really close to having things in common with this. People don't need to post about every single encounter they have in a night. It's annoying.

Anyway. I'm done now. More change to throw at y'all. :headbang:

Nikerey

Darkness
So issues i have with that list....

You ever painted your wheels to match the same color of your car.
- uhh no thats not rice....it can be rice if it looks like ass.

You have more stereo WATTS than engine TORQUE!
- Anyone that has subs BETTER have more watts than TQ. Hell even adding an amp to a stock system should put you at nearly as many watts as TQ.

Your baseball cap is always on backwards when you drive (the first sign of mental retardation, wearing your clothes backwards... BE).
- WTF? thats the lamest thing ive ever heard. I see more mustang/camero/corvette guys wearing hats backwards than anyone else.

You spent all night on the Internet trying to find a company that makes a turbocharger system for your Hyundai...
- Turbo Tiburons are nice.

If you gutted the interior to save weight on a car that you will never take to the track…
- Unfortunatly not all racing is done at the track.

drive around in a $20,000 import with $10,000 in mods.. and still live with your parents.
- So what does that make a guy who owns a 20k mustang with 10k in mods and lives with his parents?

You are a skinny, backwards hat wearing, dog chain wallet, 2 ft wide pants leg, Limp Bizkit looking white boy fag with a badly applied peroxide hair color treatment and temporary rub-on tattoos!
- Doesnt that describe mainly domestic owners?

I honstly cant stand lists like that where people just try and hate on other peoples cars. Most of the stuff they describe is just people trying to make their cars custom but not having the cash flow to do it right. What they dont understand is that domestics have been doing this for far longer than imports. Rat rod are the first thing to come to mind. Its just that now there are alot more companies out there trying to take advantage of the Sport Compact boom.

trick000

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Jibbly said:
It's a joke. A CT2000 is a reference to a Dane Cook joke, it's a cement truck.

It's making fun of all of these race threads we get where people are posting about racing things that just don't make sense. It seems people are racing everything, and just feel the need to tell everyone how they beat a [insert completely different class of vehicle here] from a light. It's just stupid. :biggrin: I have no problem with race threads at all. But when people talk about racing cars with twice as much horsepower and.. pick up trucks? Why would anyone ever race a pick-up truck? These threads are really close to having things in common with this. People don't need to post about every single encounter they have in a night. It's annoying.

Anyway. I'm done now. More change to throw at y'all. :headbang:

I love Dane Cook! I just didn't remember his CT2000 joke. Now let's all go to the BK lounge. I got coups!

Jibbly

Level 50 Ninja Pirate
Hey now. Rice doesn't have to be import. I didn't say this is the endall list of craziness or something. I just searched google and this is the first list that came up. I will say that I had found a much better one earlier, but didn't spend time looking it up.

Also, the stuff I was referencing more than anything was the one that says, "You rev on school busses"

Good points, though, Danny boy. =P But, in my opinion, any domestic car can be just as ricey as an import. I don't consider it just imports, and neither do they. :biggrin:

I didn't post this to be mean to anyone, merely to show my annoyance at posts where people talk abour racing things like pick-up trucks and overpowered station wagons. =P

Nikerey

Darkness
Jibbly said:
Hey now. Rice doesn't have to be import. I didn't say this is the endall list of craziness or something. I just searched google and this is the first list that came up. I will say that I had found a much better one earlier, but didn't spend time looking it up.

Also, the stuff I was referencing more than anything was the one that says, "You rev on school busses"

Good points, though, Danny boy. =P But, in my opinion, any domestic car can be just as ricey as an import. I don't consider it just imports, and neither do they. :biggrin:

I didn't post this to be mean to anyone, merely to show my annoyance at posts where people talk abour racing things like pick-up trucks and overpowered station wagons. =P

Dude nothing i wrote was meant to be inteded to be directed at you...sorry if it was taken that way.