GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

iBoost breaks into the 13's

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
hey guys I'm very excited to say that yesterday at Fixxfest 4 in Bradenton I ran a 13.9, with the cheapest tires anyone can afford (nexen) full sound system and even kept my spare inside.... I think next time around I will prepare more for the track and I know the iBoost is capable of a much better time. BTW I think I got the fastest MKV time at Fixxfest this year. Just wondering if anyone got video my car was #9

VIDEO:
WOOPIE! for those who missed it here's my 13 second run video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7s2KAFcWOs

Here's the slip..

Last edited:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i cant wait till next year when the track opens again so i run my gti. By then i hopefully will have my FMIC, Forge DV, Water/Meth Kit, and a fuel pump installed and get tuned after. and get some nice tires. I went this year running with only 14lbs of boost full sound system and spare tire i had a blown pcv and ran a 14.6 with all seasons.

AndorGLI

18 and i'll still take U!
Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
nice run......

AndorGLI

Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
nice, great time for just a chip and downpipe.

he has a carbonio as well and trust me, he is a wizz when it comes to tunning his car with his SPS!!!!

AndorGLI

Car(s)
VW MKV GLI
thanx guys aiming at mid 13's soon, and I'll have it on footage for you all!

hehe Andor knows me well :w00t:

lmao..... and i remember meeting up at hialeah and u tellimg me that mid 13's are impossible w/ our stock turbo's remember...... infront of checkers. lmao. i was still on crutches

iBoost

SFLMKV.COM Founder
Car(s)
07 Candy White MKV
Great time man...I saw that run. I was waiting to see someone dip into the 13's . How many runs did you make?

i did 4 I think, but I screwed up with my settings, if I would have sticked to my original settings It would have been smarter, but all I wanted was to get into the 13's and I was DAMN HAPPY! do you know anyone who would have it on video?

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
i did 4 I think, but I screwed up with my settings, if I would have sticked to my original settings It would have been smarter, but all I wanted was to get into the 13's and I was DAMN HAPPY! do you know anyone who would have it on video?

I bet you were happy. I didn't see any other MkV's go into the 13's...I didn't watch the races all say though so? I am wondering what the VF car ran? I saw it with steelies on. Does anyone know if it ran? About the video I don't know anyone with it but I saw some guys with some pretty serious video equipment in the bleachers...The footage may be out there somewhere.