GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Girl Advice: Dating Dancers?

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Dear Members,
I know I'm gonna catch flak on this one, but I figured what the hell. Short story is I met a cool - ass chick on the net, talked on the phone, went out with her on a date, yata yata yata... she tells me tonight "remember when I told you I'm in school for yata?" I said "yeah", she said "we'll I also dance part time at the yata club." Honestly it doesn't bother me, and my inner Howard say's GO FOR IT; But I've never dated a "Exxxotic Dancer" and was wondering if anyone has experienced this and if there's any pit-falls to watch out for (besides the whole topless in front of strange men thing).

:headbang:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I've had a lot of friends who where dancers... some have that get money for being me attitude with everything and some are really cool... depends on the girl...

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
Vivid said:
I've had a lot of friends who where dancers... some have that get money for being me attitude with everything and some are really cool... depends on the girl...

yea but werent all your friends guy dancers?....so that really dont count....lol

god damn im bored...i wish i could be listening to sirius right now :wink:

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
ahhahahaha... after hotlanta talked about stern I think I am going to give him a shot???

actucally I've had both girl and guy friend who where strippers... Most of the guys know what its about and know its a job and not a lifestyle, some of the girls could not leave the act at the club door

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
Freek said:
lol...no wonder i never got a call back!...well if u listen to it...listen to Octane 20!!

I was/am waiting for my friend to call saying he's heading home... he's in lawrenceville and did not want to drive in the rain

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
modern rock...stuff like Staind,Killswitch Engage,System of a Down...shit like that....there are some other good stations too...the 80's channel rocks

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I love my techno... I'd stick to those channels

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
you should work on getting the titties to bounce at the same rate as the croud...

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
This chick leaves her attitude at the club, but she is definetly high maintenence. Sirius Rules, all the music is dope and STERN is awesome

PS: got rid of the RAZR phone and got the Samsung SCH-a950, with a 256 mb trans flash card for free from my hook-up. Got like 60 songs on that bitch now, and it's got stereo speakers, show you on Sunday...

:headbang:

Last edited: