GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DTMAutohaus: Rare VW GTi Fast Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTMRyan

Ready to race!

Rare VW Fast mini dolls, brand new in the box.
Price $30 shipped

Attachments

• gtifast.jpg
    gtifast.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 456

BiggiePhat08

Ready to race!
quick response for request to buy one....good deal even though i live ALLL the way over on the other side of the US...I would of waited for the one in driver gear because i get a discount but it was so easy to buy from you and your would of still been the cheapest even after the discount. Their shipping KILLS you!!!

When will you'r website work? I have ordered from you'r company before. However having a functional website would make it much easier for customers to see what products you have. I did not enjoy the process of having to call and ask my rep if you sold a particular product, every time I found something new.

DTMRyan

Ready to race!
When will you'r website work? I have ordered from you'r company before. However having a functional website would make it much easier for customers to see what products you have. I did not enjoy the process of having to call and ask my rep if you sold a particular product, every time I found something new.

Thanks for your feedback. We are working on our new website. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We still have a few in stock. Let me know if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.