MK3 TT, MK1 Atlas SE

Eviloliv3

Ready to race!
Ariel Atom ftw!!!

i wish i could have one

Eviloliv3

Ready to race!
What in the hell is that death trap??
super super light (i think about 1400-1500 lbs. in Europe they have a Civic Type R motor, optional supercharger for about 300hp. apparently they changed the motor to a Ecotec supercharged 2 liter.

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
super super light (i think about 1400-1500 lbs. in Europe they have a Civic Type R motor, optional supercharger for about 300hp. apparently they changed the motor to a Ecotec supercharged 2 liter.

1500lbs w/ 300bhp?? I bet the acceleration would blow shit out your ass. Fun! :biggrin:

I would love to drive one, but not amongst the SUV's in my area...you'd die in a day.

CiDirkona

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK3 TT, MK1 Atlas SE
I talked with the owner for a little while, really nice guy.

He said he bought it used from a guy in Prescott Az, has the 300 horse ecotec in it as the Honda motor isn't available in the US, and his will do 0-60 in 2.8, 0-100 in under 6. He wore yellow goggles and said he used a helmet on the freeway.

Eviloliv3

Ready to race!
I talked with the owner for a little while, really nice guy.

He said he bought it used from a guy in Prescott Az, has the 300 horse ecotec in it as the Honda motor isn't available in the US, and his will do 0-60 in 2.8, 0-100 in under 6. He wore yellow goggles and said he used a helmet on the freeway.
in traffic at 70 mph getting hit in the head with a rock can crack skulls...

good to wear a helmet, id be wearing one too

Imagine getting hit by a blown out semi truck tire?

My office neighbor has one of those. Its one of many amazing cars he owns.

His Ariel is carbon fiber, instead of yellow. He checked the options for the CF front splitter, rear wing and supercharger. Its ungodly.