GOLFMKV

New South Performance Dashpod Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
Mounting in the center vent assembly on the dash, the Mk5 DashPod is designed to hold a total of any three gauges that are 2” or 2 1/16” (52mm) in diameter.

Matched perfectly in color and gloss with the center vent assembly, the Mk5 ColumnPod looks like an OEM installation.

The unique, patent-pending design works with both Climatronic and non-Climatronic systems, snaps into place, is easily removable, and its low profile gives a clean, sleek look. You can check it out on our website at New South Gauge Pod .

-Boost Gauge, Oil Temperature Gauge, Oil Pressure Gauge: $356
-Boost Gauge, Oil Temperature Gauge, EGT Gauge: $409
-Boost Gauge, Oil Pressure Gauge, EGT Gauge: $419
-If you need a different set of gauges, give us a call or email and let us know and we will work out a number for you.

Thank You,

Phill
BSH Speedshop
Phil@bshspeedshop.com
602-606-7973

bsosa69

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 GTI
I assume all necessary hardware comes with the gauges?

I only ask because the boost gauge needs special fittings not to "buzz" and also to tap into the lines as well? (Correct me if I am wrong)

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
I assume all necessary hardware comes with the gauges?

I only ask because the boost gauge needs special fittings not to "buzz" and also to tap into the lines as well? (Correct me if I am wrong)

I see what you are saying. The no buzz fitting is included in that package for the boost gauge. As for the other gauges they come with everything needed to install as well. Each gauge has a hardware kit for it. I'll make notes on the site that these bits are included on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.