GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DTM Autohaus: DTM Kreuz Wheels are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTMRyan

Ready to race!

Yes, you read that correctly:confused0068: DTMKreuz wheels are back! If any of you euro tuners have been in this industry for a long time you probably know about DTMKreuz and its astounding history and magazine covers its graced. BTW these are not J-lines either. DTMKreuz are fully forged wheels made in the US. Available in 2pc and 3pc. Regular build time of 4-8weeks.

The First 5 Wheels Designs are Ready to Launch and available, 3 more new designs will be available after SEMA launch.

Standard Finishes Include Silver, Flat Black, Gold, Black, Flat Gunmetal, Gunmetal, White, Bronze, High Polished

3pc wheels insanely cheap!

Special Introductury pricing available till November 30th! Call me or PM me for more info.:headbang:

Ryan@dtmautohaus.com
626-442-0318

andrewt

Autocross Champion
they're custom wheels. you can get them in any size/width/offset/bolt pattern you want.

BurntGauge

AWD > FWD
Exactly...I'm looking at the old lineup of Kreuz wheels and they're looking to be anywhere from 560-7xx something a wheel. I'm not denying that these are amazing wheels...but I mean they are expensive. I was drawn in by the

3pc wheels insanely cheap!
So where's the insanely cheap pricing? It says you have this pricing til Nov. 30th. Let's see it.

DTMRyan

Ready to race!
they're custom wheels. you can get them in any size/width/offset/bolt pattern you want.

exactly...

Prices can not be quoted publicly( due to advertising prices MAP), it depends on barrel sizing etc as well... just pm with the size you want and finish. thanks

DTMRyan

Ready to race!
Sounds insanely cheap to me

wow, bustin my balls huh.:thumbdown: .. sorry i dont feel like posting every price for every barrel width.. if you really want a price pm me the size your looking for, but im sure your just trying to bust my balls because your not going to buy any wheels anyway...if your serious just ask bro...:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.