GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sam's Club deal

My boyfriend went to Sam's Club yesterday and found a 9pc Maquire's Gold Class car cleaning kit which includes:
1- Versa-angle ultra soft body brush $10.99
1- All-surface interior brush $5.99
1- Ultra-safe wheel spoke brush $6.99
1- Versa-angle tire brush $7.99
1- Slide-lock detail brush $4.49
1- Supreme shine microfiber towel $3.99
1- Microfiber quik detail pad $3.99
2- Applicator pads $1.99

All this for $15.00. so he bought two, one for him and one for me.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Excellent stuff there!

davesee said:
im thinkin no

gonna have to agree with him there, but try costco, you never know what they may have. i especially love the body brush, no more getting a step ladder to wash to middle of the roof for my short a$$.

d.C

DJ
that's a smokin' deal!
i bought that supreme shine yesterday for way more than that

what's sam's club?
are they in canada too?

they are a wholesale store that you have to have a membership to, i don't know if they're up north or not. do you have wal-mart up their? caused they are sister stores.

HotLanta MKfizzle

Formula 5000 Driver
Call.me.Junior said:
they are a wholesale store that you have to have a membership to, i don't know if they're up north or not. do you have wal-mart up their? caused they are sister stores.

Oh that's right, Sam's Club is owned by Walmart... That's nothing to do with Costco, so I'm SOL.

UNCbigM

Autocross Champion
^ Totally and entirely. Let's not forget BJ's too. Its more of a northern thing and has recently arrived in NC.

I noticed that same deal at Sam's the other day, it is a good one. The other clubs both usually have more selection I've found (my family has memberships to all 3, don't ask).