GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

help a french r32 please

FrenchyR32mkv

Hi,
I'm new here and i'm not very good in english, but i have a R32 2006 with recaro and dsg. And a clio rs (sport) 182cv... And i need help.
I'm looking for a better brake disc , with pads and a big sway barbut i don't find, and i'm interrested for bilstein PSS9.
Could you help me please, because in france i find only pSS9... And what do you think of that...
Thanks a lot
alexandre

Knighthammer

Rock'n a .:R32
Car(s)
R32
H&R makes coil-overs and sway-bars for it. The PSS9's are good from what I hear. You'll have to find a tuner to get bigger brakes - maybe ABT, I don't know who else is over there for tuners.

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Brembo, AP Racing, Stoptech all have applications for the R32 as far BBKs concerned. On the coilover department, I have H&Rs right now, previously had PSS9s on my GTI and the difference is night and day. If you are looking for a comfy daily driver going low, H&Rs will do the job. Still too soft to my taste, and yet to come close to PSS9s on dampening. I can not find a set for the R32 in US yet, and it comes to a crazy number to get PSS10s from Europe. Stick with Bilstein

FrenchyR32mkv

Thanks,
In france pss9 cost 1600€. But now, the pss10 is the new, idon't know the price...
For the brakes, in europe, Ap or brembo, doesn't sell anything:iono:
And to h&r, we don't find sway bars...
Have you got the internet adress for buy this products?
thanks

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
if you want performance over something smooth, i would wait for the pss10.

and i dont think any nrake kits are out, but you could upgrade to some better brake disks and maybe steel lines to help out for now.

the stock pads on the gti are junk, so the r32 might be too.

good luck man

sunenerin

J.Kang
Car(s)
GTI07
I just wanna ask why do u need better disk? I thought R's are really really work great.