John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
didn't remove the cat just replaced the two gay ass factory mufflers with a magnaflow. had my resonator removed like 6 months ago. they did it all for $300 when everyone else was quoting 6-700. They even went through and did test fits for sound. I'd be willing to drive from as far as Portland to go there. the first vid is when they pretty much chopped everything off after the cat

Last edited:

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
they even do headers if you feel like investing in ear plugs, betting the downpipe wouldn't have a cat or would be outsourced

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
wasn't thrilled with the tip either, thought it was going to look different when I ordered the style and I didn't feel like making a second trip up there just for a tip. After winter I'll probably do a resonated dual tip or I might wait till I get the R32 rear valance and the votex skirts and lip to do it, now that the exhaust is handled c2 motorsports stg 1 turbo and meth injection is the next stop. their turbo kit uses the stock airbox so I think I'm gonna hold off on an intake until I'm absolutely sure the car is streetable with that setup