GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ed30 tunning info. if you own one

huttchie79

Car(s)
mkv ed30
can anyone who owns an edition 30 and has had tunning done to it . let me know how it is and what you have had done. i get mine in few weeks ye ha:headbang: please help me out:thumbup:

Nobber

VAG Junkie
Car(s)
Leon R & Golf GTi
Congrats on the new wagon Huttchie and welcome to the forum!

As for tuning, best to have a good look around. I know one guy from another forum who has had his tuned by Revo and is getting figures like these:

Standard Revo
bhp 230 300
Torque 221 310

Check there site for more info:

http://www.revotechnik.com/products/softwareProduct.aspx?pvID=991

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Hello mate. Superchips tuned a car for VW Driver and got bout 305bhp (don't remember torque, sorry) - seems about the norm for what tuners are able to do with it. They actually can get up to 315bhp but for driveability most stick to around 300ish. Can't go wrong with either REVO or Superchips.

gazbutmk5gti

I'm goin 4 APR software pal, there gettin between 295-305bhp, but really good torque to. I've had APR on me last 2 motors, S3 and mk5 GTi, and been really impressed. U can also get the free trial, think revo do the same.

Revo Kev

revotechnik.com
Power depends on the transmission you've got, the 6speed manual cars will see going on for 315bhp on decent fuel whereas the DSG will be around the 300 mark!

huttchie79

Car(s)
mkv ed30
EDITION 30

I HAVE HAD MY EDITION 30 FOR 6 WEEKS NOW AND I AM LOVING IT.
SHOULD I GET A RE MAP OR NOT HAS ANYONE DROVE ONE THATS REMAPED.
HAS ANYONE WITH THE REMAPED STUCK TO JUST STANDARD DV .
SOMEONE HELP ME OUT.............
:iono:

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
YES GET YOUR CAR REMAPPED and please turn off caps lock :p

Remapping ftw. Though if you have a particularly finicky dealer you might have throw your warranty out the door.

Edition 30 UK

Loud Noises!
I know the reply is a little late, but I've been occupied! I had mine chipped but changed it back to original. The power was nice but as I'd already had a full Milltek system put on the car it only offered an extra 40ish bhp. Not enough to warrant the extra insurance and the initial outlay.

Figures for the car:

VW book figure: 227bhp
VW real figure: 244bhp
with Milltek: 262bhp
with chip: 300bhp

Added to the fact that the new exhaust looks & sounds absolutely incredible.

Candy30

Ready to race!
yea with a milltek you get around 20bhp..so with a stage 2 software and an intake you're lookin about 300-310bhp