Velocity RS4 GB in any color or size!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuroShoes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
Hello board members,

I know that some people will automatically think "played out" when it comes to the RS4 replicas, and although there are many people who have them on their Audi/VW, they are only so popular because they look great at an affordable price! We are running a group buy, where for a change, the customers do not all have to have a certain color in a certain size. You choose your own color and size, and still get a competitive price!

So in this sale we are offering Velocity Motoring's V708, which you can purchase in a 5x112 +38 or +48 offset. The sizes available are 18x8.5 and 19x8.5, and you can choose from Hyper Silver, Gunmetal, or Onyx Black.

If we can get 5 people to sign up to buy these wheels, these are the prices that we can offer per set shipped!

18x8.5+38 only in Gunmetal or Hyper Silver - $850 shipped in the U.S. (MSRP $1095)

18x8.5+38 only in Onyx Black - $950 shipped in the U.S. (MSRP $1215)

19x8.5+38 or +48 in Gunmetal or Hyper Silver - $950 shipped in the U.S. (MSRP $1215)

19x8.5+38 or +48 in Onyx Black - $1050 shipped in the U.S. (MSRP $1436)

If you are a member who resides outside the U.S., we will be happy to work with you also! Just give us an address and we can work out a final price including shipping!

Thanks,
Vincent

Attachments

• Rims_PSS9's 42.jpg
    Rims_PSS9's 42.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 341
  • S3-GMV708-1.jpg
    S3-GMV708-1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 339
  • onyx-on-whiteB7.jpg
    onyx-on-whiteB7.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:

ReflexMkV

mmmm Horse Pop
you can get gunmetal 18" RS4's with a +48 offset ?

I wanted to buy these same wheels in gunmetal. The guy I talked to at Velocity, Ty, said that the 18's are +38 and they didn't make the 18's with the +48 offset. This was three weeks ago.

Last edited:

EuroShoes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
Guys, I apologize, I am wrong. The 18 can not be had in an offset other than +38. 19s can be had in +48 however. Gideon told me that they are planning to release more wheels in gti/a3 fitments soon.

Last edited:

sublyme

Touring Car Champion
Are there any pics to show what it looks like with a +38 offset on a GTI (im referring to the 18's)?

I'm keen on a gunmetal set shipped to Australia. Did you just need a post code (zip code) to quote me on shipping? If so it would be 2141. If you need more details I'll be happy to send a PM :)

EDIT: Just found pics of 18" +38 on a GTI here: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30872

Last edited:

EuroShoes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
Are there any pics to show what it looks like with a +38 offset on a GTI (im referring to the 18's)?

I'm keen on a gunmetal set shipped to Australia. Did you just need a post code (zip code) to quote me on shipping? If so it would be 2141. If you need more details I'll be happy to send a PM :)

EDIT: Just found pics of 18" +38 on a GTI here: http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30872

you've got a pm!

EuroShoes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
Pm's replied to. If you are looking for these in 18", don't worry about the +38 offset. It has been done before, and it looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.