GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Can you change Sirrus Settings

india320

Pro Seat Warmer
Car(s)
GTI UG 2dr DSG
:iono:

This might have been addressed before but I'd like to know if its possible to change the Sirrus radio station by station using the steering wheel buttons instead of by presets?? Is there some type of access menu to make this possible?

Also the other day I was pulling into a gas station in Queens and due to the road surface having that Baghdad feel the curb was uneven and the car groaned and flexed like a $2 hoe. Now the car feels even looser and rattles almost everywhere, is this something the dealer might "fix"???

-wiretap-

hax0r
I know on my XM radio I can change the stations with the steering wheel controls. When you are on SAT on the radio and on the audio control screen on the gauge cluster, you hit the up and down arrows to switch between your presets, or you hold the up/down arrows to change between individual stations. (I have the OEM 6 disk + sat + mp3 radio -- it's an '06 when they offered XM) I don't think there is a way to switch between categories and skip a large number of stations to go to a specific one with the steering controls. It is sort of limited.

For the suspension, take it to the dealer, they should fix it for you under warranty.

india320

Pro Seat Warmer
Car(s)
GTI UG 2dr DSG
OK so you have to hold down the up or down button and it will scan each station instead of presets?? I will try this. Thanx