GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I am selling my GTI:(

GTI1U0

Go Kart Champion
I am selling my GTI:( ***UPDATED***

Yes you read the title right, I am selling my 2006 Candy White GTI, 2.0T, DSG, Package#1 w/ power moonroof. I have been given an opportunity that I can't pass up. My friend wants me to help him run a custom home remodeling business because I have the tools and the "know how" BUT I NEED a truck and I can't afford two car payments nor fit another car at my house. I am now asking only to take over payments so if you are interested please let me know. The car comes with the Forge Adapter (already installed), Clear corners (already installed), open fog light vents (not installed), paint matched eyelids (not installed), a custom front german license plate that reads: GTI1 U0 with mounting brackets (not installed), and a limited edition GTI hooded sweat shirt. I didn't get my Fast yet but when I do it's yours and also 1 year subscriptions to Eurotuner and European Car magazines. There is less than 3,000 miles on the car and I have never abused it or raced anyone. The car is beautiful and is fun to drive! You will end up saving over $9,000 from this deal so please help me out while helping yourself and your wallet out! Private message me or email me: onelowliberty69@msn.com. Thanks, Thomas.

Last edited:

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
but once you get the money are you going to rebuy the GTI?

bennylenny88

bora bora dude
Car(s)
Golf mk5 GTTDI 2.0
thank god for that! lol
errr while your at it can you buy me one too?
what if i said please? lol

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
So you want $1000 cash and then we still have to make your car payments? Why wouldn't a guy just finance his own, and get a brand new car, and keep $1000 in his pocket?

Just curious. I shouldn't be cuz I already have mine. Good luck with the new job and sale though!!

[VU]Juan

Oval Newbie
What are the payments anyway?

newtogolf

FIA World Rally Car Champion
MHS216 said:
So you want $1000 cash and then we still have to make your car payments? Why wouldn't a guy just finance his own, and get a brand new car, and keep $1000 in his pocket?

Just curious. I shouldn't be cuz I already have mine. Good luck with the new job and sale though!!

assume its cos theres some modding thats been done.

but also when u make these lease payments, part of that is a premium for owning the car once the finance is up. but hes not gona own the car in the future, would probably be the buyer. so he shouldnt have to pay that premium.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
yeah he put about 200 bucks into mods though.

And in the US you don't pay a premium to own the car after the lease, while making monthly payments. If you want to buy it outright at the end of the lease you have that option and the price is adjusted. As far as I know.

GTI1U0

Go Kart Champion
To answer some of your questions I have spent $235 in mods exactly, I bought the car not leased it, the idea would be to finance it through your own finance company because otherwise you're just helping my credit plus if you wreck the car or hit and run, the cops are looking for me and if you don't make payments the repo company comes to my house and my credit is screwed, and sorry guys but all the mods goes to the buyer. On another note the hoodie is size medium. Thanks for all of your support and I am VERY sad that I have to sell it but someone is going to get a really nice car out of this! Oh and the $1,000 is to help me not get royally killed on my losses which are about $3,500 from the down payment and payments that I have already made on the loan.So if you know anyone that's looking for a great GTI send them my way first please. Thanks, Thomas

[VU]Juan

Oval Newbie
oooook, so how much DO YOU owe on the car?

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Smart, more than likely you will not find a buyer here, instead you will have to answer all sorts of silly questions. As per what you have written you should be able to get at least how much you owe back, just list the car locally as well as on autotrader.com, should not take a long time to sell it. Good luck to you.

GTI1U0 said:
To answer some of your questions I have spent $235 in mods exactly, I bought the car not leased it, the idea would be to finance it through your own finance company because otherwise you're just helping my credit plus if you wreck the car or hit and run, the cops are looking for me and if you don't make payments the repo company comes to my house and my credit is screwed, and sorry guys but all the mods goes to the buyer. On another note the hoodie is size medium. Thanks for all of your support and I am VERY sad that I have to sell it but someone is going to get a really nice car out of this! Oh and the $1,000 is to help me not get royally killed on my losses which are about $3,500 from the down payment and payments that I have already made on the loan.So if you know anyone that's looking for a great GTI send them my way first please. Thanks, Thomas