GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NAMOTORSPORTS | Autotech Hi-Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade Kit for 2.0T FSI - NOW SHIPPING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion

We are extremely excited to announce that the Autotech Hi-Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade Kit for 2.0T FSI is now shipping! This part is a must for any chipped car. Check out pricing and pictures below :thumbup:

Autotech Hi-Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade Kit for 2.0T FSI - $349.95 with free ground shipping in the lower 48 states - In stock and ready to ship

Installation Instructions

Product Description:
After months of extensive research and design, Autotech is proud to announce the release of our 2.0T Hi-Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade Kit. If you have felt the dreaded fuel cut in your 2.0T powered vehicle, this kit is an absolute must. Through the use of state of the art materials, heat-treating, and aerospace machining we were able to come up with an affordable yet extremely accurate product.

Originally designed as a component for our upcoming turbo upgrade kit, this pump was designed to capacitate 300+ horsepower. Also, gains of 30+ft.lbs. beyond standard stage 2 programming can be obtained with fuel pump specific ECU tuning.

Installation:
The Autotech fuel pump comes with installation instructions for those of you who would like to install this yourself. While the installation does not require a lot of expertise, it is best left to someone who is familiar with working on cars and is mechanically inclined.

The other option, if you do not want to install this yourself (or have a shop install it), is to remove your fuel pump from your car and send it to Autotech. They will then swap out the internals with their internals the same day they receive it, and ship it back out to you. There is a labor charge involved with this (about $50) which will be charged to you by Autotech.

This Parts Fits:
2005-2007 Audi A3 2.0T
2005-2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0T
2006-2007 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T

Tax:
All Connecticut customers will be charged 6% Connecticut Sales tax.

Shipping:
All orders will be shipping via UPS. If you are interested in shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and Canada, plesae call us. You will be charged additional shipping fees.

Payment:
We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. All website orders can be done directly through our site http://www.namotorsports.net. Please just click any of the product links above to go directly to our site. Call us toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS to place your order over the phone.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Thursday from 10AM to 7PM EST
Friday from 10AM to 5PM EST
Saturday from 10AM to 3 PM EST
Sundays we are closed

Retail Showroom:
Come check out our new 6000 square foot facility in Vernon, Connecticut. Click here for directions.

Our website http://www.namotorsports.net is always open :thumbup:

Contact Info:
Phone: 1-877-NAMOTORS
Email: justin@namotorsports.net
PM: namotorsports
AIM: NAMtrsprts
MSN: NAMotorsports@msn.com
Yahoo: NAMtrsprts

Any questions, feel free to PM me or call toll free at 1-877-NAMOTORS :thumbup:

Last edited:

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
so you're saying that with this FP upgrade we can have say 300ft-lb of torque from any typical Stage 2 tuning + 30 additional ft-lb of torque? Who has tuning for this particular FP upgrade?

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
so you're saying that with this FP upgrade we can have say 300ft-lb of torque from any typical Stage 2 tuning + 30 additional ft-lb of torque? Who has tuning for this particular FP upgrade?

You can get about 30 additional ft/lb of torque over your stage 2 file if you get the specific file. REVO developed software specific to this fuel pump, however, anyone's hi-volume fuel pump software should work without issue.

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
hows the install? this could be my next mod...

fumikane

I'm a slow driver..really
is this a replacement of the stock fuel pump? or is it an add-on?
what will the benefits if I have an apr stage 1?

leo delarge

I stay high
gonna have to get this after some coils, but if i get fuel-cut with stg2 then this is first in line

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Autotech will be releasing installation instructions on their website shortly. Once those are available I will provide a link so everyone can check them out.

As for gains with stage 1 software, you probably won't notice too much, as the gains will only be realized a little with stage 2 software and even more so with fuel pump specific software, which would be more aggressive than stage 2 software.

JhnR

Banned
i know that APR already has a fuel rail, but would this work with APR? im asking price wise, Autotech is cheaper.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
i know that APR already has a fuel rail, but would this work with APR? im asking price wise, Autotech is cheaper.

Are you asking if this will work with APR software? I know APR has a fuel pump as well which is essentially the same thing as this with their internals. Both pumps use the factory housing with upgraded internals.

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
Installation instructions for the Autotech fuel pump can be found HERE.

This should give you a good idea whether or not you want to attempt the installation yourself or send your pump out to Autotech.

muskaroxs

Drag Racing Champion
This is a dude on the vortex that dynoed his car with the fuel pump and the upgraded fuel pump software...

Very impressive. I must say that this is deff a mod in the near future for me.

I dont see 30ft of torque increase. But looks like the torque is holding alot better then regular stage 2 software.
I'm also running stage 2 beta from apr and want to use this fuel pump with APR software

namotorsports

Go Kart Champion
I dont see 30ft of torque increase. But looks like the torque is holding alot better then regular stage 2 software.
I'm also running stage 2 beta from apr and want to use this fuel pump with APR software

I'm not sure that plot is meant as a comparison between those two runs. If it is, something doesn't make sense since the second run produced less power. I think they're just demonstrating the power you get with this setup... with torque at just under 300 at the wheels... which is impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.