GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EuroShoes Introductory Post (BBS, DPE, HRE, IForged, Volk, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuroShoes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
Hello Everyone,

My name is Vincent and I am proud to be a sponsor of the golfmkv boards. We are a new company that is focused on the sale of after-market wheels to the European vehicle community, as well as suspensions from companies like Bilstein, H&R, and Eibach. We also can get any of the products that APR sells for your car.

As a sort of “kick-off” for our company, we are going to offer our best pricing on everything we sell to you, the board members. Also, if anyone is interested in creating a Group Buy for anything we carry, just ask us and we will try to work something out!

(All percentages represent amount off of retail)

APR-10%
BBS- 10%
Bilstein- 15%
DPE- 15%
Eibach-15%
Fikse-15%
HRE- 15%
H&R Coilovers-5%
H&R Springs- 15%
IForged- Inquire (discount varies based on which type of wheel you want)
Koni-20%
Oettinger-10%
Velocity Motoring- 15%
Volk- 15%
Work- 10% off 2 Piece, 15% off 1 and 3 Piece wheels

We also sell AC Schnitzer, AMG, Falken, Hamann, Hartge, Koni, Lorinser, Lowenhart, MRR, Neuspeed, Racing Hart, Techart, and several other brands. If you are looking for any other wheels or suspensions that we have not listed, feel free to contact me and I will see if I can help you out!

Thank you,
Vincent

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
whats you address?

tried euroshoes.com but it didn't work.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
can yall get work rezax center caps? i need new centers for my 3 piece rezax..

EuroShoes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
VDubVirus- We are a brand new company so we do not have a website yet. We decided to start out by advertising through forums and dealing through them. If you are interested in anything at all, just send me a pm.

CalBoyTex- I can check and see if we can, and I will send you a pm when I find out.

Thanks.

omegach

Banned
how much for h&r supersports + bilstein shocks?

Excel_GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI 5-door
Status
Not open for further replies.