GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Not worth 68k GTR

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
I am sorry for anyone who likes this car but in my opinion if i am spending $68,000 USD of my money. sorry but I would never ever spend over 50,000 for something with a Nissan badge. Im not saying this is a bad car. I just find that its overpriced for being a Nissan. Ill take that money and buy an RS4.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
that car is a large amount of fAIL

binky

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 Mazda MX-5
You guys are missing the point. 997 turbo performance for ~40k less. Took em long enough but kudos to Nissan to building a great performer

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
its not 997 perf. they tested it at nuremburg doubt they had the sport chrono package and locking dif. big differences there. and... its a Nissan.. not a porsche

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
thats like saying the previous skylines were just nissans, those things are worshiped everywhere...that is their flagship...a tuning god...this will sell extremely well, im not sure of the power, but if its anywhere around 500hp, the 68 asking price will get paid by those older tuners...

And with a thousand or two thousand dollar tune, im sure it will be around 550-600whp...

is this awd?

Also, if you watch the spy vids...they talk about lap times for the 997 turbo being 1:40, and the gtr being 1:38...

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
yea its awd. i just think its overpriced. its like the Shelby GT500. people paid 70 because its a heritage thing which i understand. but it's not my thing. and you know that dealers are gonna ask like 85+ for these because they will get it. ill stick with the STI or Evo if i want a sick awd tuner thank you lol.. or a B5 S4

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I am sorry for anyone who likes this car but in my opinion if i am spending $68,000 USD of my money. sorry but I would never ever spend over 50,000 for something with a Nissan badge. Im not saying this is a bad car. I just find that its overpriced for being a Nissan. Ill take that money and buy an RS4.

So, how was it when you drove it? I mean it's kinda pointless to say something isn't worth the money when really no one from the public has driven it. People that can afford it (not you I'm guessing) may think otherwise. If it does anything near what it's supposed to do then it should be pretty damn amazing. To stay with your logic I would never spend $70K+ on a Chevy, but then again a Z06 Isn't really comparable to a Malibu or Impala or the like.:thumbsup:

Andaris

TMV
Car(s)
Civic Si
So, how was it when you drove it? I mean it's kinda pointless to say something isn't worth the money when really no one from the public has driven it. People that can afford it (not you I'm guessing) may think otherwise. If it does anything near what it's supposed to do then it should be pretty damn amazing. To stay with your logic I would never spend $70K+ on a Chevy, but then again a Z06 Isn't really comparable to a Malibu or Impala or the like.:thumbsup:

very good point the fact that it is a nissan does not diminish the cars value or power would you buy at at that price if it was labeled an infinity
some may argue the rs4 to be a souped up vw

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
very good point the fact that it is a nissan does not diminish the cars value or power would you buy at at that price if it was labeled an infinity
some may argue the rs4 to be a souped up vw

It may still come to the US as an Infiniti for that reason, according to Automobile magazine.

SRTthis

NJ 2 FL
Car(s)
2010 370Z
nah not even infiniti is worth that much. and dont ever compare the rs4 to a souped up VW.......... thats... like saying a gallardo is like a souped up audi...