GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Labor charges for install of TB and CB?

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
What would be a price range for installation of a TB or just a CB and how long should it take... Would the price vary if you bought the parts else where?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
i would say that either one shouldnt cost u more than 200 to install

back where im from most people charge 150 for a cat-back...and proably 175-200 for a turbo-back...it really depends on how hard it is to install....and from what ive seen on the MkV its pretty simple

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
oh cool... thought it was going to be much more than that... So you would say at most $200 for a full exhaust system?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
well i think...the max max u should pay is 250$...but then again ive never had any car work done here in GA...so im sorta baseing this all off what ive paid in the past

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
ahh... what shops have you heard good things about here intown?

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
well everyone that ive talked too...which isnt many...but many say that EuroTech in Marrietta are real good

But u should talk to Hotlanta and see if u can get the # to the guy that did his suspension....the guy was real nice and he might give off some deals if alot of start going there maybe...just send Hotlanta a PM and ask him for the info to that shot

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I have spoken to the guys at Eurotech and they seem really cool and knowledgeable and generally love cars...

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
When I spoke to them the liked the GIAC chip and TT exhaust but I really like the miltek and remus... not sure if I should buy online and bring to them to install or see if they can get it, but then I would pay sales tax too... (bit if a cheap bastard)

Freek

Formula 5000 Driver
yea...i dont really know what to tell ya on that one

when in doubt just order online

as for the GIAC...they are a dealer...thats where ill be going for my chip

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
me too, I want the GIAC... right now I am debating which to do first... get some proper rims and rubber and dump the stock all season hard as hell 17s or get the chip and TB and deal with some wheel spin