GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ANY WATCHING THE FORMULA 1 RACE

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
big race today in monoco, monte carlo street track yep thats right its a real actual street made into a track..micheal schumacher was striped from the #1 position in the pole and moved tot he back of the grid for lockin his brakes and then run wide as he entered the final Rascasse corner in the dying moments of the session. The former champion regained control without hitting the barriers, but came to a halt with his stalled car partially blocking the circuit, forcing other drivers to slow down and pole would have been won by Fernado Alonso which he was on pace to have a faster time then schumacher.

WATCH IT ON CBS AT 12:30pm ET

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
I love F1... pitty CBS is doing it, much better on speed...

Fuck MS too, finally he got busted for fucking over a competitor

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
speed still shows f1 races live sometimes..cbs shows like maybe 3 races out of the whole season the big races usually..but i dont understand how poeple like nascar here in the U.S its so borin...but F1 racing is the most watched sport in the world...

sledgod

Autocross Newbie
F1 rocks, shame that they screwed up the US race and turned the audience off. Last season and this season are excellent. In our minds much more sophisticated than US racing but you guys know how to put on a good spectacle and keep the racing closer and better to watch.

Schumacher is the best racing driver....ever.

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
sledgod said:
He did a very good job of living up to your statement in this race, too! :thumbsup:

(Although, I'd probably put Senna above him.) :bow:

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
GTI2007 said:
Me too, Ayrton Senna was the real KING of F1. To bad he already died in 1994.
Yep, that was a sad day for motorsport... :cry:

sledgod

Autocross Newbie
ApexTwin said:
He did a very good job of living up to your statement in this race, too! :thumbsup:

(Although, I'd probably put Senna above him.) :bow:

He also once won a race stuck in 5th gear

yep I remember the day Senna died, very very sad, he was also one of the very best. He died trying to kick schumachers ass in a slower car and if my failing memory serves me well then i think he was succeeding at that point

Vivid

Formula 5000 Driver
sledgod said:

MS might be good but he's no Ayrton Senna, Jackie Stewart, Nigel Manson or Mika Häkkinen... MS has no class, he has been accused of cheating too many times and has acted unsportsmanlike too often to ever be considered the best...

Rabbit82

Touring Car Newbie
A break down of Schumachers records:
As of the 2006 Michael Schumacher holds the following F1 records:

—Year of Record

2006:

Most race wins: 86
Most race wins with one team: 66
Most podium finishes: 145
Most second place finishes: 42
Most points finishes: 177
Most pole positions: 66
Most race wins from pole position: 38
Most championship points: 1,269 (1,191 if the 1997 disqualification is considered)
2005:

Most fastest laps: 69
2004:

Most championship titles: 7
Most consecutive championship titles: 5
Most race wins in a season: 13 (in 18 races)
Most consecutive race wins: 7 (European GP, Canadian GP, United States GP, French GP, British GP, German GP, Hungarian GP)
Most fastest laps in a season: 10 (in 18 races)
Most championship points in a season: 148 (out of a maximum of 180)
Most triples (pole position, race win, and fastest lap): 20
2002:

Most podium finishes in a season: 17 (in 17 races)

Therefore, Schu is the most successful driver in F1 history.

Also is the Worlds Highest paid athlete in the world makin $45million a year from ferrari plus endorsments...by the time he retires they say he'll be a BILLIONAIRE...:drool: