GOLFMKV

FOR SALE: 2006 Volkswagen GTI

Xymox

Car(s)
2K6 MKV GTI
**************************** SOLD ****************************

- United Grey
- 31,000 Miles
- Package 1 (Interlagos, XM satellite radio, sunroof)
- Climatic
- 6-speed manual
- 17" Classics
- Still has the balance of the factory warranty and roadside assistance (fully transferable)

VIN:
WVWEV71K86W133885

Modifications:
None. Completely stock. Has never been chipped and/or modified.

Contact information:
Shane
Lewisberry, PA (roughly 11 miles from Harrisburg, PA. 2 hours from Philadelphia, PA.)

Reasons for selling:
Priorities have recently changed, and I need to put away some extra cash (looking at refinancing my home).

Asking Price:
16,795. Title in hand. I WILL NOT TAKE TRADES FOR BIKES, CARS, BOATS, ETC. The car currently has 31,000 miles on it and will continue to increase gradually until sold. This car is my current daily driver, and will not disappoint. Passed PA state inspection.

Last edited:

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Good luck with the sale. I'm about the same height and I don't notice the blind spots too much, though backing up and looking through the smallish rear hatch can be challenging at times. Love the UG.:thumbup:

Xymox

Car(s)
2K6 MKV GTI
u said the car is not modified... whats up with the fog light vents? i'm pretty sure the car doesnt come stock like that. anyways i'm 5'7 too and i have no problems at all. good luck

Those are OEM euro-factory fog light vents and *hardly* a "modification". :bellyroll: I'd consider your car "modified". My car, however, isn't.

Thanks.

Michael A

5'9" here and absolutely no problems ... maybe you should try fiddling with the seat adjustments.

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
raise your seat ;)

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
I sit pretty low and I'm 5,8. It's pretty okay for me as well... though to be honest, I have to get up if I want to back into a spot or make a turn close to a curb.

Xymox

Car(s)
2K6 MKV GTI
though to be honest, I have to get up if I want to back into a spot or make a turn close to a curb.

..and that right there is what bothers me.

The seat is adjusted just fine. If I lay my right arm out my wrist just rests on the top of the steering wheel (as it should). And if I incline my seat more then 4 pulls, I suddenly feel like I'm piloting a minivan. Not at all a good thing.

Let's just get it sold and move on. Mmmkay? :w00t:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
are you the 2nd owner? you mentioned you had it 2 months, but the car has 28k on it?

gtiTom

The Average Asian
Car(s)
VW MK5 GTI
..and that right there is what bothers me.

The seat is adjusted just fine. If I lay my right arm out my wrist just rests on the top of the steering wheel (as it should). And if I incline my seat more then 4 pulls, I suddenly feel like I'm piloting a minivan. Not at all a good thing.

Let's just get it sold and move on. Mmmkay? :w00t:

yeah, i hate how the dash is so far up. kinda forces you to sit up sometimes -_-