GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$80,000 VW Jetta

Texas_MkV

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Saw this on Ebay, and I figured I would share. I would never ever pay 80,000 for this car, but maybe a big VW or Fast and the Furious fan would. What do yall think of it. I figured the car would go for about 40,000 maybe, but I guess it is a collectors item.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Volkswagen-Jetta-Rocket-The-Fast-the-Furious-Celebrity-Movie-Star-VW-Jetta_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6021QQitemZ4642104591QQrdZ1

[VU]Juan

Oval Newbie
nah, I'll pass :p

lecrapper16

Ready to race!
Thats really silly looking, and whats the point of the back seats? it doesent look like anyone could sit back there. That thing is a serious waiste of money.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Collector to whom? Not.

newtogolf

cant work out if its a mk3 or mk4

if im spending 80k im going for the M5

i can't believe its an automatic. my boyfriend swears that it was supposed to be a manual, he say's he thought he saw an interview with frankie, and he was talking about having to learn to drive stick when he got the car. anyways, loved the movie... would never pay for something like that. as the seller says... "good bidding, and good lock".... O....K.

Texas_MkV

Even though I don't think that "The Fast and The Furious" shows deserve any Acadamy Awards, I think that the team of guys who chose the cars and made the cars did an amazing job in most of them. I know that several of the cars were a little odd and crazy, but for the most part they are nice.

But this car should have never ever been created lol.