Color Matching the Bumper, Lip and Skirts
Euro Dash Cubby
30th Anniv. Lip

Last edited:

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
ya know....I didn't even think about the skirts. Thanx Matt. I have been trying to figure out what to do with the front though. I really like the .:R front but as i have said before...I don't want to go for an .:R poser look. I thought about a charachter front bumper cause i like the oversized grill pieces, but I also like the reiger lip with a black splitter.

I am gonna hold out on some of the cosmetic stuff though untill I get the most important performance stuff set up first. Once it gets sgt 2 capable, I will see where I am at and refocus on looks.

I think it will look great with the .:R rear and lowered on the RS4s though. Deffinatley a great start IMO.

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
ya performance before cosmetic. the reiger lip is sick..especially with the splitter. its either that or the abt lip for when i get to that fork in the road. what are your thoughts about motor mounts? i think they would be a great investment...should also throw a rear swaybar on that list too haha

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I have sway bars on my list in my head. I was looking at H&R for both front and back.

I'm not a huge fan of the ABT lip....but its not ugly by any means.

I don't really know much about the motor mounts...what can you tell me about 'em? i have seen them mentioned a few times on here.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I know....I guess its a good thing i won't be looking at buying them untill after january. I should have everything figured out by then.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
I haven't decided yet. i did a ghetto MS paint to put the wheels in bronze on my car, nt sure if I like it with the RS. Possibly leaning towards a dark metallic gunmetal...like UG

James21

Automotive Enthusiast
Car(s)
71 Nova
Sweet cant wait to see your GTI. Plus when you get new parts I get new parts lol! Are you going to install your springs yourself or get them done at a shop?

crabpot

Awesomesauce
Nice dude, some of those mods are similar to my plans.

My upcoming list is:

R32 eurotails, coded for amber turns
Carbonio or Neuspeed Intake (haven't decided yet)
Eurojet catback (add a downpipe later)
R32 rear

In regards to the H&R rear sway, I actually saw a vendor on the 'tex that has them in stock yesterday.

Personally I think coils are a waste of money, unless you will be changing your ride height frequently (which is terrible for handling) or plan on spending a boat load of money on getting each wheel weighted and adjusted properly and never touching it again. For the average person, lowering springs and shocks are really the best way to go.

Honestly, I would do votex sides and front lip with the r32 rear, I think that would look great. Although the caracter front bumper is definitely sick.

I think gunmetal on the rs4's would look awesome.

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
I haven't decided yet. i did a ghetto MS paint to put the wheels in bronze on my car, nt sure if I like it with the RS. Possibly leaning towards a dark metallic gunmetal...like UG

dark gunmetal would be sick. or like a hyper black.

i cant decide if i wanna save up for:
-a street bike
-new computer
-or car parts

i seriously cant decide...

crabpot

Awesomesauce
dark gunmetal would be sick. or like a hyper black.

i cant decide if i wanna save up for:
-a street bike
-new computer
-or car parts

i seriously cant decide...

Honestly I would say car parts or a new computer if it is a necessity. I would hold off on the street bike, but that is just MHO. I've always wanted a street bike too, but I am going to hold off until I have a pretty significant amount of disposable income.

I would do the computer if you need one but honestly, modding sounds pretty good to me!

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
ya the computer isnt very necessary. more of a want than a need. the wierd thing is that my dad would flip out on me more if i modded the car than me buying a street bike...i dont understand, but thats how he is. i just have a STRONG urge to get a bike..like its something i cant stop thinking about.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
Nice dude, some of those mods are similar to my plans.

My upcoming list is:

R32 eurotails, coded for amber turns
Carbonio or Neuspeed Intake (haven't decided yet)
Eurojet catback (add a downpipe later)
R32 rear

In regards to the H&R rear sway, I actually saw a vendor on the 'tex that has them in stock yesterday.

Personally I think coils are a waste of money, unless you will be changing your ride height frequently (which is terrible for handling) or plan on spending a boat load of money on getting each wheel weighted and adjusted properly and never touching it again. For the average person, lowering springs and shocks are really the best way to go.

Honestly, I would do votex sides and front lip with the r32 rear, I think that would look great. Although the caracter front bumper is definitely sick.

I think gunmetal on the rs4's would look awesome.

I'm prbly gonna tint my tails so they look like the .:R tails. I don't see the point in getting the real thing unless you want the euro tails with the fog light.

Aren't the votex sides the same as stock, but painted?

Here is the EXTREMELY GHETTO MSpaint job I did the other day when I was bored. Since I don't have a PShop from anybody yet....its the only thing I hhave to go by to see how the RS4s will look the way they are now.

Tell me what you guys think....