GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

--------- FixxFest #4 - Sunday October 28th, 2007 - Bradenton Motorsports Park ------

What: FixxFest #4

When: Sunday October 28th, 2007, 10am - 5pm

Where: Bradenton Motorsports Park drag strip in Bradenton, FL (click here for a map

Info: ALL European cars invited to show and shine and run at the drag strip. NON-Euro cars will NOT be allowed to race.

Admission: $10 per person (children 11 and under are FREE)

Drag Racing: Race all day for only $10.. European cars ONLY

all the details at http://www.fixxfest.info

This fourth annual FixxFest is a gathering of fellow VW and Audi enthusiasts for not only local enthusiasts but for all those willing to make the trek down to sunny and warm Florida. The show is not only a GTG but also a track event where anyone can make runs down the drag strip for an additional fee. The GTG portion of the show will have room for 1000+ cars to be displayed. The drag strip will be available from 10am - 3pm for as many runs as you want to get in!!

We are currently expecting 700+ cars and hope that this number may reach 1000+. The show will be held at a familiar location for those of you who frequent the only 1/4 mile drag strip in the Gulf Coast area, Bradenton Motorsports Park. To view the event layout click here.

More details about the show can be found below. You may also want to check out the FixxFest forum for the latest info and also to find about any caravans from where you live!

all the details at http://www.fixxfest.info

EVENTS OF THE DAY:

More details here: http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3401787

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Dodge was owned by Daimler when my car was made...

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
So who's going? I might roll up there with my friend Geesevs in his GTI

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
I'll be there for sure...

northern Dubs want to meet up somewhere near Orlando and all roll down together?

What is cflmkv doin in terms of meetin and driving down?

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Sooo, whose gonna vouch for me to take my car on the track?

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Just pay...i dont think they'll care...just find some VR6 Turbo you can run against to make it semi fair...or see if greg from autodreamz will run you...

or a crazy fast bug...just try not to run against a stage 1 mkv...

SloppySRT

Taste the Rainbow!
Just pay...i dont think they'll care...just find some VR6 Turbo you can run against to make it semi fair...or see if greg from autodreamz will run you...

lol My cars not that fast. What are VR6 turbos running?

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
Idk, im sure there hitting low 13's or lower...

But if you are a domestic running at the track, i think u'd need to lose, just to avoid lots of angry dubbers...

Hopefully gregg at audodreamz will be running and able to put down low 13's if not high 12's since it will be his 1st time on the track since the bt

Nikerey

Darkness

Since this is a Euro Only meet, they will not allow an NON-Euro on the track\

It says it in the first post :rolleyes:

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
yeh gregg at autodreams will beat you....its really fast and really sexy...hahaha cant wait for his numbers but i have seen that thing move and its so fast