GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Non-Sponsor Advertising.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
I've been seeing this a lot lately in the classifieds section, I could care less but just a suggestion for the Mods here: You always end up closing the threads and saying something like "Contact the Admins to become a sponsor." But why do you just close the thread instead of deleting it? It really makes no sense at all. Especially when you post before you close the thread, all it does is bump the guys advertisement to the top. It can still be seen for days, and people can still contact the guy and buy his ish. Like I said I don't care either way but it's just something that I've been seeing quite a lot and since this is the suggestions thread...:biggrin:

DBCPerformance

OEM & AFTERMARKET PARTS
Car(s)
An Imaginary GT2
Thanks for your great input, we are discussing new approaches and policies on non-sponsor advertising as it gets a little confusing at times. We will make the desicion internally and apply the rules after brief announcement. If you guys have any concerns about any threads, please contact one of us, we will help you understand our stand point.

Thanks