GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 19" O.Z. Ultraleggeras NJ/PA area

Mango

Gym Rat
Car(s)
07' GTI, 07' SRT8
I will not ship these, local exchange only. I love my wheels, but I want to go with something else and I have too many sets of wheels to keep these laying around. They are mint, not a single blemish. They were only on the car for 3 weeks.

Wheels come with Goodyear DS-G3 rubber, which is also still looking brand new.

This combo is $2200 from Tire Rack, I'd be happy to get $1600 or best offer, no low balls please. I'd like to do this exhange in person, I can meet you anywhere in the NJ/PA area if we agree on a central location. Shipping on these things is nuts.

On a stock suspension, or even lowered only 1 inch, you will not get any rub. Anything lowered more than 1.5 inch you may get slight rubbing.

Pics here:

http://web.mac.com/jtrussell7/Site/Library_11.html

Mango

Gym Rat
Car(s)
07' GTI, 07' SRT8
Yup they are the ones. I'd like to sell them quickly, what did you have planned wale. If no offers come up soon I'd wait till you were ready.

wale

Go Kart Champion
i'm pretty low on cash now, after paying tuition and all that stuff.... i had plans 4 h20, but they will have to wait... i really like the wheels, so if no one comes for them, i guess i can pick them up when i have more money.. r u selling the car or something?

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
come on wale, get em. you know you want to.... ask your mom for some money as an early christmas/birthday present :)

wale

Go Kart Champion
come on wale, get em. you know you want to.... ask your mom for some money as an early christmas/birthday present :)

lol, was just thinking about that, i never got ne gifts this year.... dnt really like asking my old folks, but this offer is soo damn sweet... soo many good offers floating around, now i regret taking 20 credits....

Mango

Gym Rat
Car(s)
07' GTI, 07' SRT8
i'm pretty low on cash now, after paying tuition and all that stuff.... i had plans 4 h20, but they will have to wait... i really like the wheels, so if no one comes for them, i guess i can pick them up when i have more money.. r u selling the car or something?

I'm parting out the big stuff, I'll be selling my Camaro and GTI for an RS4. After seeing how much $$$ it would run to get this car where I want it, I might as well just get the real deal. :evil:

wale

Go Kart Champion
that means u wikk be getting rid of ur exhaust and all tha good stufff... i kind of get what u mean about getting the rs4, there is already a limit u can go with the gti...

Mango

Gym Rat
Car(s)
07' GTI, 07' SRT8
Wheels and hood are SOLD! Thanks guys. =) Delivery takes place tomorrow, woot!