GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

God D*mn Sox!!!!!

MkFiveGTI

Black Magic GTI
Car(s)
2007 MkV GTI
Yes, I live in Illinois, but I grew up in Natick- long time sox fan. WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING WITH THE SOX 1.5 GAME LEAD WTF???????

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
dont worry their going to make the playoffs just as the wild card.

MkFiveGTI

Black Magic GTI
Car(s)
2007 MkV GTI
AL EAST DIVISION CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
keep the faith.

07candygti

Passed Driver's Ed
It is time for Schilling and Dice-K to step up.

Time to send the Indians back to the reservation!!!!

MkFiveGTI

Black Magic GTI
Car(s)
2007 MkV GTI
Schilling Game 6 tongiht, I wouldnt want anyone else (besides beckett) to pitch this game. Plus, Dice-K for 5 innings and beckett out of the pen for game 7!

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
World Series Here We Come

<--- Met fan...GO SOX!!!

attheline

dubbin it
Car(s)
07 MKV GTI
hopefully the rockies long lay off will slow them down, schilling and dice-k are finally playing a little better too.

V-dub Junglist

Ready to race!
Car(s)
BMP GTI
Yankee Fan... GO ROCKIES!!!! was in Mass this weekend and surrounded by all my Sox friends. Congrats and all but living on this coast I've been watching all the Rockies games. They are playing the most solid/fun baseball I think I have ever seen! Their defensive play alone will put the BoSox to shame.

MkFiveGTI

Black Magic GTI
Car(s)
2007 MkV GTI
Yankee Fan... GO ROCKIES!!!! was in Mass this weekend and surrounded by all my Sox friends. Congrats and all but living on this coast I've been watching all the Rockies games. They are playing the most solid/fun baseball I think I have ever seen! Their defensive play alone will put the BoSox to shame.

Rockies are an extremely talented team. They have had luck on thier side as well too. I.E, Halladay's call at home plate in the Padres/Rox playoff game. But the cinderella story ends in Boston- Good pitching= WS CHAMPS!!! GO SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!