GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone order from TM Tuning?

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with them. They quoted me $8.50 shipping from Germany, which I thought was reasonable. Just not sure about them because they're overseas, and I've never done any business anywhere but here.

MHS216

Anchors Aweigh
Car(s)
UG GTI 2006
What are you ordering? I guess it doesn't really matter. I wouldn't base trust off of a shipping price, but it is a pretty reputable name. Don't worry too much.

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
I just am not familiar with them and I always feel better when others speak well of a company.

Wantagti

insufficient funds
Car(s)
Chevy Suburban Z71
Thanks, I didn't realize they had stickers for the red part. Guess that's part of the price difference.......

Nikerey

Darkness
Yeah i didnt have any problems with them. Its a little odd how they handle the shipping with you placing the order then they e-mail you the total with shipping. But overall good experience. And the wait time is a little long, but its German parts so its worth it.

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
i ordered the open style fog grilles from tmtuning. no problems here. i recommend them.

i also didn't have a problem with my order. just have to play a little e-mail tag with them after you place your order. they take your order, then email you what the shipping is, then you must email back to them and confirm, then they ship. took about two weeks to get to me in maryland. might sound a little confusing, but its not.

Carn

Drag Racing Champion
Wantagi if it's 20th AE badges you after then be carefull. The one's available from TM Tuning may be cheaper but they are slightly smaller than the originals. The originals are available for around $60ea, PM me if you are interested.

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
They are good.. You can opt for faster shipping (Air Plus) on orders and you get items in 2 weeks vs 3.

ewoo

Rally Car Newbie
I ordered my Euro OEM Shark Fin Antenna from them (smaller than US spec---no satellite). Good communications and genuine parts at reasonable prices (not the most competitive). Shipping is also very reasonable considering they are shipping directly from Germany.

Katja called me to confirm my order (her accent sounded very sexy). The turnaround on order could be a little quicker though.

All in all, I would order from them again---for hard to find Euro parts. :thumbup: