GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Columbus Fall G2G?

smolinski21

Forever like etc...
I was thinking that maybe we could scrounge up some people and go for a cruise, perhaps, at the end of this month or come October. Just throwing it out there to see if anyone is interested.

smolinski21

Forever like etc...
Well, start seeing if anyone else you know would like to join. I haven't heard much. Since the weather will be getting cooler, I figured some people would want to jump in.

EuroShoes

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
Even though I'm down in Cincinnati, I would maybe be interested. Is there a specific date that you had in mind?

smolinski21

Forever like etc...
No date as of yet. I am thinking some time come the end of October. It will be a little cooler outside so it will hopefully make for a better time than sweating nuts in this heat.

smolinski21

Forever like etc...
I do not go on either of those sites very often. If you want to recruit or make a positing, please feel free. Re-direct them over here and let's get something established.

Supplicium

Autocross Champion
wtf, where have you guys been? check out ohiovw.com we have gtg's every other thursday at hatfield usually 10-15 cars.

smolkin, I grew up in dublin I basically have the same ride as you but HR coilovers and APR chip and tbe.

smolinski21

Forever like etc...
Well damn. I do not know where the hell I have been. I haven't had my car for two weeks. It has been in and out of the shop. haha. Supplicium- I think I have seen you a couple of times driving around Polaris and such. Are you guys getting together this Thursday?

nectar

crab in my shoemouth
Well damn. I do not know where the hell I have been. I haven't had my car for two weeks. It has been in and out of the shop. haha. Supplicium- I think I have seen you a couple of times driving around Polaris and such. Are you guys getting together this Thursday?

i can't remember if last week was the gtg or not. (i missed the last one b/c i was out on the road with work)
________
website host

Last edited:

smolinski21

Forever like etc...
After looking at the ohiovw website, it seems that there was a g2g last week. So no go tonight. Next week, though, I am confident that I will make it out there. Nectar- where are you in Columbus?

nectar

crab in my shoemouth
After looking at the ohiovw website, it seems that there was a g2g last week. So no go tonight. Next week, though, I am confident that I will make it out there. Nectar- where are you in Columbus?

i'm in grandview. you?

you don't happen to know julie smolinski do you? (long shot...but i figured i'd ask)
________
glass bong

Last edited:

smolinski21

Forever like etc...
I'm living out in Dublin right now. Right behind Tuttle mall. As for Julie Smolinski,I do not think I know her. Sounds familiar (not for the obvious last name). I'll have to look into that. Anyways, do you usually head out to the g2g's?

nectar

crab in my shoemouth
I'm living out in Dublin right now. Right behind Tuttle mall. As for Julie Smolinski,I do not think I know her. Sounds familiar (not for the obvious last name). I'll have to look into that. Anyways, do you usually head out to the g2g's?

i haven't been to any of the thursday night ones (travelling with work, etc). but i was at the last weekend one. i'll probably be heading out this thursday.
________
grape ape

Last edited:

smolinski21

Forever like etc...
That's great. I am definitely going to make time to head out there. Is there usually a good showing of people?