(Chicago!!) 4|6 Youth Meet [V|DUBS @ B|DUBS!!]

eurochronix

Hope to see everyone there!

check us out at www.myspace.com/46youth

a4cefed

Go Kart Champion

a4cefed

Go Kart Champion
Please start your own thread if you're planning to advertise your events. Thank You

i was stating that i would try and make it and you should try and make the drive and inform your friends about it. well i see you have some kind of social problem so i guess i wont be coming.

and phunkstar, he doesnt have to be nice

Last edited:

a4cefed

Go Kart Champion
its all good, i just wanted to inform you and any of your buddys about the site ( not my site, its a local euro site ) and the drive. no hard feelings, try and make the drive it should be fun.

a4cefed

Go Kart Champion
:smoking:

eurochronix

work =(
but this friday ill be there.
i heard that last friday it wasnt a big outcome
maybe cause its cold?

it was ok...not as big as the other friday...

but we went cruising...

we boxed in a ricer....

hahah and this on guy (some muscle car) was backing up in a driveway....we all (10 of us) said "shouldaboughtavolkswagan!...he stalled hahahah...thos words have powerful effects lol

phunkstar

Go Kart Champion
it was ok...not as big as the other friday...

but we went cruising...

we boxed in a ricer....

hahah and this on guy (some muscle car) was backing up in a driveway....we all (10 of us) said "shouldaboughtavolkswagan!...he stalled hahahah...thos words have powerful effects lol

lmfao!!!! were the cops hassling you again? this friday boxing in a ricer is a must, and when we make t shirts, shouldaboughtavolkswagan! goes on there =)

eurochronix

lmfao!!!! were the cops hassling you again? this friday boxing in a ricer is a must, and when we make t shirts, shouldaboughtavolkswagan! goes on there =)

lol bro i was saying friday that should be our slogan! haha

but no cops were hasslin us i told everyone before they got there to chill out with the idiot driving... except when we left :)

tomorrow we're boxing in a ricer just for u hahah