GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf GTI phone themes

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Guess this kinda fits in here, but I've found a few good Sony Ericsson K700i phone themes featuring the GTI and figured I'd share them. Feel free to add to this thread with other GTI themes for other types of phones

This is the ABT GTI theme I'm current using.. It's great. The text colours are alot more readable and neutral than the other one.

Download here and Save as.

This is a regular GTI theme. The lights flash on this one on the K700i. The text in some menus is bright blue tho, and can be hard to read.

Here's a regular VW one. I haven't used this one yet, so I'm not sure how good it is.

These 3 themes are free and are from http://www.myk700.lasyk.net/ there's thousands of other themes on there for the K700i, and other Sony Ericsson phones too.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Top Gear wallpaper from bbc.co.uk/mobile that can be used on any phone :thumbup:

Right click and save as .jpg then upload to phone.

Attachments

• large1.jpg
    large1.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 2,198

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
That's pretty kick butt.

JC Starr

Touring Car Newbie
I have one that I did for the Razr V3 if anyone is interested. Mainly fits my car with the stripes though, so if interested PM me.

nomad

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
i need one for my Nokia 6600

Vlan_One

Ready to race!
Here is a wallpaper I made for Imate SP3i. Will also work on SPV / Audiovox or similar smartphone.

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
Did you find one for the W900? You can always try the one for the K700. I can't see why it wouldn't work... They've both got a very similar screen and menu layout.