GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Online View of the Rouken Glen Golf course in Glasgow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

diane.jsmith

Hi! I would like to know about the 18 holes of the Rouken Glen golf course in Glasgow. I am going for an official visit in Glasgow and would be playing golf at the mentioned golf course. From where can I have online view of the golf course especially the holes and know about the other facilities there? All tips and suggestion are welcome.

BarneyBoy

...and it's only a 1.4?
Car(s)
Mk5 Golf GT
Hi! I would like to know about the 18 holes of the Rouken Glen golf course in Glasgow. I am going for an official visit in Glasgow and would be playing golf at the mentioned golf course. From where can I have online view of the golf course especially the holes and know about the other facilities there? All tips and suggestion are welcome.

You're shittin' us aren't you? :bs:

Davis

I can sense some thing going on your mind as you are so desperate about viewing the Rouken Glen golf course and have an idea before you really visit that. Is there any Golf competition being organized in Glasgow?
Well if you really want to have a view of the golf course especially the holes, I would recommend you www.roukenglengolf.co.uk as it provide a 360 degree tour of each hole. You can view it from the Tee area, from the fairway and from the green. It is the best I have found. Best of luck!

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
sounds like spam...if it's not, then contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.