GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone else get comments?

abngti

I've had the car (T-Red US spec) for about 2 weeks and just about every other day people will walk up and ask about it, not just fellow dubbers either.

I'm located in Germany, but these are Americans on the Army base that are checking it out. My German neighbors also seem to really like it also.

I never realized the .:R would be so popular, so far nothing but :thumbup:

What are your experiences? good, bad or indifferent?

OHIOR32

Most people think its a slick little car but have no idea what it is or even that VW made any sort of performance car. The most surprised are the poor civic si owners that don't have a clue at the stop light. Everyone that has seen mine is blown away by how nice the car is inside and out. and more than anything people are shocked when they get in the back at how much room is back there...

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
thats what people are most surprised about the car, how big and roomy the back is. My girlfriend and I quote "I love your car and how much room we have in the back for us to play" :biggrin: . lol so its a very fun and "play time" friendly car hehe :thumbup:

JimmyT

Redneck Engineer
Car(s)
2011 135i
It's good to see that most of the haters are confined to the web!! Hey ABN, how does the car handle on the Autobahn??

abngti

right now it's confined to seeing how well it sticks on on/off ramps :redface: . in another 300 miles or so she'll be @ 1000 and I'll see how it is on the autobahn :evil: .

I personally was also surprised when I sat in the back the first time and saw how big it was, I was even more surprised the first time I put the seats down to move some big Dell printer boxes and still had room to spare :w00t:, and this is coming from an Avant owner :biggrin: