GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 18" Hufs w/ tires

DJ_Quaaludes

Hey Gang,

PRICE: $850

Thanks for checking out my for sale thread. Like the title says, I have a set of 18" OEM Hufs for sale. They come with tires (ContiSport Contact 2s) mounted. Together the wheels and tires have approximately 9500 miles on them (Driven from May 07 - Now, so these have not seen any winter weather).

Condition - 3 of the Hufs are in near-flawless to flawless condition. 1 of them does have some curb damage which is noticeable up close but not from afar. Of course I can post pictures, and will do so later (unfortunately I'm at work right now :thumbsup: ). As far as I know these do not come with TPMS sensors, as I bought them new off of a 2006 GTI, and when I put them on my car the TPMS light lit up.

The first two pics are of the curbage to the one wheel. Like I said from a distance you can't even see it at all. The next pic is of the good ones, there are three that are in near mint condition. Next pic is a side shot, and the last one is of the tread remaining on the tires.

Asking price is $850 for the set. No trades, I REALLY prefer local pickup, but I guess I can consider shipping as well. However this will be at the buyers expense, which I believe to run between $150-$200 depending on where they are shipped to. I'm located in Albany, NY, and would be willing to drive a bit (not toooo far) to meet up with you. If you are interested, or have any questions, just let me know!

Last edited:

DJ_Quaaludes

I REALLY prefer local pickup, but I guess I can consider shipping as well. However this will be at the buyers expense, which I believe to run between $150-$200 depending on where they are shipped to.

DJ_Quaaludes

HufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufHufH