GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTT: 18'' 5 Spoke Amg replica wheels

Vdubbb

Yowzers!
Car(s)
07 T-Red Gti
I want to trade my 18'' 5 spoke Amg replica wheels for your Huffs, Classix or any other wheels you have to offer, tires still have good tread (front driver side tire sidewall chip). I am asking for a straight trade no money involved. Trade must be Local I am in Fort Irwin,ca (Barstow) I will drive half way to trade!

Wheels all have slight curb rash, the front driver side rim has a chip on it and passenger side rear has 3 rivets missing (all the wheels came like that when I got them). All easily repairable and retainable but I don't have the time (in the Army)... Well lemme know yall!

Tires are 235/40/18

Last edited:

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
only if you were in the midwest, this would have been a done deal :biggrin:

Vdubbb

Yowzers!
Car(s)
07 T-Red Gti
I got some curb rash man if you read my thread, hmm I wonder how much shipping would be the wheels are 30+ pounds :eek:

Vdubbb

Yowzers!
Car(s)
07 T-Red Gti
whould u consider to sell...and whats the ofset on them....o and got more pics, close up?

I would sell if I had stock wheels to roll on since this is my daily driver though, the offset is front et 35 rear et 38 and I'll take more pics this afternoon.

wutanec

Passed Driver's Ed
Does it rub with lowered like that? and what kind of tire(brand and name) and how much tread do you have left? can you show us some detailed pictures? like curb rashes, missing bolts and how much tread is left. really interested.

Vdubbb

Yowzers!
Car(s)
07 T-Red Gti
Here you go

Driver side front sidewall damage

Driver side rear

Passenger side front

Passenger side rear missing rivets

Vdubbb

Yowzers!
Car(s)
07 T-Red Gti
I don't know man hard to think being as my daily driven wheels, I have nothing to roll on thats why i'm trying to trade...