GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The "where are you" thread

Where does your GTI live?

• Total voters

ab156

Go Kart Champion
As there seems to be a few more cars coming into the country in the next few weeks it seems appropriate to find out where the cars are at. :burnrubber:

Last edited:

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
How easily people forget about Canberra... :frown:

I don't know a single Darwin dweller on here, but know at least 3-5 Canberrans are on here...

Plenty of folks that live outside capitals too. Perhaps this should have been "what state?" rather than a "what capital city?" poll :iono:

ab156

Go Kart Champion
Kirium said:

I don't know a single Darwin dweller on here, but know at least 3-5 Canberrans are on here...

Plenty of folks that live outside capitals too. Perhaps this should have been "what state?" rather than a "what capital city?" poll :iono:

Technically that would not have helped either - Canberra is not a State :iono:

I could be worse, I forgot Tassie altogether!

Unfortunately I can't change the poll section. :frown: sorry.

malkatraz

Touring Car Newbie
Kirium said:

I prefer that people ignore Canberra. I mean - sure Australia will regret it one day considering we are are the capital but seriously I am happy that Australia ignores us and that the rest of the world do not know who or where we are. Period. Ignore us. Do not come here. Stay away. This place is terrible. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

That way we will stay a city with clean air, a thirty minute circumference, good water, and a golden underground culture.

Please ignore us. Our country does. So should you.

SSS_Hoon

Touring Car Champion
Car(s)
Nissan Pulsar SSS
sydney for me.

i think you can edit the poll carnt you? or is it only mods/admin that can do that?

SSS_Hoon

BrissyGTI

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
I am in brissy,

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
sydney all the way:biggrin:

Gazz

Ready to race!
Gold Coast. I know there are others here but I never see them. Feels good to have a car that is relatively unique. Most people don't know that it's a "special" Golf.

koo

Ready to race!
I'm form overseas. It's a reasonably large island called Tasmania, and apparently not part of Australia:rolleyes:. It also has a capital called H O B A R T.

Should I tick "Other"?:iono:

GTI, DSG, RED :thumbup:

ozabyss

Go Kart Newbie
malkatraz said:
I prefer that people ignore Canberra. I mean - sure Australia will regret it one day considering we are are the capital but seriously I am happy that Australia ignores us and that the rest of the world do not know who or where we are. Period. Ignore us. Do not come here. Stay away. This place is terrible. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

That way we will stay a city with clean air, a thirty minute circumference, good water, and a golden underground culture.

Please ignore us. Our country does. So should you.

:clap: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :laughabove: :thumbup: