GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Steering Wheel Controls

LivEToDrivE

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
Just giving a heads up, I talked to Alpine today and after speaking with their tech guys, it looks like we have about another month and a half to get the steering wheel interface for aftermarket radios. It is available in Europe as some of you know, but it will be about another three weeks to get them in NA, then they need about another two weeks or so to test them properly for our vehicle before distribution. Just keeping you guys posted for those that care. Later!

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
I've been patient long enough, and trying to order from Europe is to dam* expensive, so I had to call to find out. Only a month, couldve been worse, plus it'll be worth it a lot in the end. Might as well sell, the Alpine Nav software is pretty good stuff just expensive for an add on to their double din units.

Bad hare

Ex-mkv owner
LivEToDrivE said:
I've been patient long enough, and trying to order from Europe is to dam* expensive, so I had to call to find out. Only a month, couldve been worse, plus it'll be worth it a lot in the end. Might as well sell, the Alpine Nav software is pretty good stuff just expensive for an add on to their double din units.

Good looks!

LivEToDrivE

Car(s)
GTI
Ya know I havn't checked in awhile...I got lazy but man way to dig this one out of the graveyard haha. I'll give them a ring tomorrow and let you know whats up.

dubbunit

Nice to CC you
Car(s)
2009 Island Gray CC
what about kenwood :confused:

07mkvgti

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
06 GTi
any1 hear anything about this alpine steering wheel control yet? i'm putting my TV in next week and until it comes out...i'm gonna b in hell hitting my buttons, and nothing happens.