GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

AutoDreams is now taking Deposits for the GIAC/VF Engineering RSS turbo Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregg@AutoDrmz

Passed Driver's Ed
For those of you that don't know the VF Engineering/GIAC RSS turbo kit is a full turnkey tuning solution. The kit includes everything you need to make 300-320whp and 280-290wtq, except an exhaust system. Although, the stock exhaust system will work, but will restrict your hp and tq. The turbo kit retails for $5500 and I will be doing the first 3 kits for $6000 installed. I have already taken 1 deposit so there is only 2 spots left. After this intro offer the turbo kits will be $6500 installed. I have confirmed it with VF and if you plan to upgrade to the VF RSR kit (400+whp & built motor) they will ship your RSS turbo kit with the bigger gt2871r instead of the smaller gt28rs. Remember AutoDreams is the ONLY authorized installer and dealer for VF Engineeing/GIAC in South Florida. This will ensure that you will recieve your RSS turbo kit promptly and it will be installed and RUN FLAWLESSLY THE FIRST TIME. Installation of this turbo kit is time consuming, so if you were to drop your car off on a Monday morning it would be done by Wednesday afternoon. If you would like to experience and see the RSS turbo kit before you purchase it feel free to come by the shop, as we have the turbo kit installed on our in house 2007 GTI.

Status
Not open for further replies.