Ice Projects

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
Not mine but heres a few for you.

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
wow cool....the frist pic of the alpine hu is the same one i have in my X-TRAIL and it looks ok in the gti suprise there

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
What ones are you on about? The bazooka tube shown in a different thread or one of the ones above?
The ones i posted above were all custom made.

Only place i know of at the moment that does off the shelf ones are basic square boxes or a company in the Uk called autoacoustics http://www.autoacoustics.co.uk/sbn-vg05.htm im sure theres a similar company overseas. Or im sure a local car audio dealer would do a better job like the one i posted above with the JL sub in.

steve-d

Go Kart Champion
The photo below is perfect for my carputer. Does anyone know if this storage unit can be bought or again is it custom made? and if so can it be made again :)

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
That sure looks custom to me.

snoopy

Touring Car Newbie
Custom made, its simply 3 boxes fitted together. Should not be too much of a problem for anyone that has a circular saw and can measure.

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Benz said:
My isntalation..:thumbup:

Uh huh.....How are you expecting the free airs to work? I asume that is what is installed in the shelf. You must also get some hellish vibration on that back shelf area.