GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recommended dealers in MA or NH?

hi guys, i'm interested in purchasing a UG GTI with pkg 1 and dsg, could you recommend any dealers that could sell it to me close to invoice? thank you

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
North Shore VW. I got a GREAT deal there, great service with no BS. I went to get the little fuel line rattle fixed, and I was in and out in about 20 minutes. They didn't play stupid, they just fixed it. As for the parts department, like every VW dealer, they aren't cheap.. but they're VERY honest. Check'em out.

thanks for your reply, if you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for the delivery price (without tax), interest rate, and term finance?

Whafrodamus

Walnuts, bitch.
Car(s)
2010 MK6 GTI
asw32988 said:
thanks for your reply, if you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for the delivery price (without tax), interest rate, and term finance?

They picked up my car from a close dealer, filled it up with super, so I don't know if that counts as delivered. I got the car for $23180, it's a Package 1 DSG reflex silver with 17"s. 3.9% interest for 60 months. I put about 6000$ down, and pay 353ish a month.