GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

cleveland vee dub meets

gti mkv

Ready to race!
lets try to get something going guys...on may 20th(today) if you guys can, there is a show at quakerstate and lube in valley view.i'll be there after i get off of work at 6. if you guys want to meet up and go down there together that could be arranged.
:evil: Wednesday May 24, lets see what a APR stage 2 GTI MkV does in the quarter. meet at norwalk raceway. if you are interested email me at c235drift@yahoo.com or pm me for details. lets reprezent the vdubs. come to show off or to race.
if anyone else can think of any other places to meet, lets get it going! summer doesn't last forever!:burnrubber:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Awesome idea! Sucks that I have to work both of those nights. Maybe some other day though. Thanks for trying to get this thing rolling around here.

Moose

Ready to race!
I might be at Norwalk on Wednesday, think its my friends birthday though so maby not. I'll fire ya an email when I find out for sure.

gti mkv

Ready to race!
thats cool...just let me know. i am working out the details for a vw show at my dealership as soon as are new building is up. its going to be one of the biggest vw's in the mid west. i'll keep you all posted. also i am also working on a future meet at mid-ohio race way.

nochance

Drag Racing Champion
:clap: :thumbsup: :w00t: :thumbup: :headbang: :biggrin: :drinking: :smoking: :barf: :burnrubber:

Fowvay

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2000 New Beetle GLX
We had a New Beetle GTG in Berea at Tony K's on the 20th... not sure if I can make Norwalk or not but if I do just look for the 450lb guy sporting a Yellow NB running low 14s and riding around in a wheel chair. I wont be hard to miss. :bellyroll:

gti mkv

Ready to race!
i'll see you there.:thumbsup: anyone else?

nochance

Drag Racing Champion
Come on people I need more of challange then this GUY :laughabove:

:burnrubber:

nochance

Drag Racing Champion
IT was great time, GTI mkv ran blistering 14.0 @ 99 no traction that car is moving...

Supplicium

Autocross Champion
no chance? Can we meet up so you can take me for a ride in your RS4?? :thumbsup: