GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

H2O- Friday Night Meet 'n' Eat 'n' Greet

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
Hey everyone, I wanted to start up this thread to see who'd be interested.... last year, I (with help from Rabbit) put together a little Friday night dinner for some R folks and a few MKVer's, and I wanted to see what we could set up this year. Last year, we all met up at Sakura's Japanese Steakhouse and had hot (and apparently cold :tongue: ) Sake, and all sorts of food intermixed with knife play. :biggrin:

(This is about the most clear shot I could get of JMikola, he was pretty 'animated' to say the least during this new life experience :biggrin: .)

The 'other' table... :p

MY table...

YAY! Volcano.

Anyways, I know I talked to several peeps at the Induktion GTG about setting up a repeat of the dinner, because those who made it out really seemed to enjoy themselves. Let's see how many tables we can fill! I'd like to start a roll call and get a number of people together so I can make proper reservations and arrangements. This would be a dinner more on the late side, so don't worry about rushing into town to try to make it... anyways, who's interested?

:drinking:

Jules

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
im down, add an address tho, i belive it is actually across the brige to ocean city, still close as hell.

get a screenshot of the address of google maps

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
i'm down if i go :)

Jules

Loves her Hatch.
Hey folks-- here's the info:

12741 Ocean Gateway #603
Ocean City, Maryland 21842
(410) 213-7711

It's going to be Friday night, to kick off the weekend of H2O. Be there around 7:45.

I started one main thread on vortex about this so I'll add ya'll to the list there.

leo delarge

I stay high
id be down but i wont be leaving my area until 7 which will put me in ocean city at around 10-11ish, have fun guys

zex021

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 BM GLI 6MT
me and buddy might be in for this depending on we leave from south florida and if we make it up there at a decent time