GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Intake question?

GTI44

Brick Shithouse!!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Which intake will allow the turbo and diverter valve to be heard the most? Evoms V-Flow or the Carbonio? i realize the intakes are similar on hp/tq increases. So the tie breaker is turbo spool volume. I know its alittle too hondaboy but its what i like. Also the prices are comparible so with alittle help i'll order an intake this week. thanks......

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
One of the reasons I got a turbo car other than performance is I love the sound of the turbo....nothing wrong with that.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)

DubDriver17

Oval Newbie
Just put mine in yesterday and it is the best sound ever, it will NEVER get old.

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
DubDriver17 said:
Just put mine in yesterday and it is the best sound ever, it will NEVER get old.
Which one? :iono:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
I think he means the Forge unit.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
well so far there is no release date on the evoms intake and the carbino intake will probably not make any noticible difference in sound. The intake that evoms will eventually put out will probably create a noticible sound difference.

coolme187

Touring Car Champion
I like the sound of the intake better than the forge bov. it sounds like a sprite bottle being opened. Im waiting for the EVOMS to come out myself.

GTI44

Brick Shithouse!!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
Ya i was thinking i'll wait for the evoms v-flow also. i would get a forge but i don't like the fact the blow off sound is the same no matter if its 2psi or 14psi and anyway i'm after the spool sound more than diverter sound. i just hope i don't die of old age waiting on the Evoms intake.

GTI689

Oval Champion
How much HP/Torque does just the Intake claim to give you?
-Amir